Internal Data Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Internal Data Resources Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2017

21 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Contract Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources in November 2017.

Interview

Straight Ghosted Me!

I applied. The process took maybe 30 minutes online. Then, I was immediately contacted via phone call minutes later.

The call lasted 30 minutes and I found out that this was a temp position with a client of IDR's. Towards the end of the email, the recruiter told me that they would be putting my resume into the mix of applicants for the position. I was slated to hear back from them after the holiday and that when they went silent.

Emailed again just to see if anything had changed? Nothing.
    Emailed to see if they could just be cordial and let me know that their client wasn't interested ( hey it happens...no big deal). Nothing.

Highly unprofessional. Especially with dealing with a Sr. Manager that has over 10 years of experience in my field.

Played directly into the recruiter stereotype that you hear of all the time.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'd be a good fit.
      Basic background questions.
      Basic problem / solution questions.
      What tools and software I'm familiar with?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Interviewed in the office with 3 recruiters at once. The questions they asked were unprofessional, and didn't seem interested in experience. It felt like more of an interrogation than an interview. They went back and asked the same questions trying to trip you up on your previous answer. Frankly, it was a waste of time/travel. Stopped communication before there was an offer.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any other interviews. How many? Which companies?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Nashville, TN) in March 2017.

Interview

I added one of the recruiters on LinkedIn and she reached out to me about a phone interview. I interview that week on the phone. She told me that I could come to Nashville to interview, but I never heard back from her after I accepted the invitation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview process lasted three weeks. Hiring Manager took 2 weeks to move forward with a follow up interview. The company will require seven references in order to move forward and a background check before extending an offer or follow up interview.

Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Dallas, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter over the phone. It took perhaps 30 minutes. I got a lot of typical questions about my background. Nothing difficult at all and I felt the conversation was going well. I liked what I heard and felt interested in the position. However, the end of the interview turned quite personal with questions about marriage and family planning. The questions did not just ask whether I had children, but probed into the reasons for my family decisions. I was shocked that in 2016, a company doesn't know how to mitigate legal risk better than that. They could easily face litigation for asking those sorts of questions. Based on that experience, I have no interest in employment with the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background. What makes you interested in the position? Are you married? Do you plan to have children?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Houston, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

The phone interview was basic and easy. Just be enthusiastic and personable. Then they set up an in person interview in a small room with one other person. It was awkward, but they do most of the talking. They asked the basic questions so know your answers to those. They also look for you asking questions about the job/company to show interest.

Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

I received a call back the day after I applied from one of the recruiters. We set up a time to talk more in-depth the next day at 12. She called me right at 12:00 but I couldn't answer because I was stuck on a call on the other line. By the time I hung up and called her back at 12:03 and she had already left for lunch. I left a message with a gentleman who answered her line but never got a call back from her.

It was a very impersonal experience. This is a sign that IDR employees are not engaged. They must not have a pressing need for talent OR they have a revolving door and simply don't care.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview. The second interview took place at the Atlanta office. The first part of the in-person interview was held with three staff members and the second half was one-on-one with the Atlanta office's manager. Everyone was professional, kind and informative.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Lubbock, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Easy, casual interview with young associates. They are very interested in competitive people who dont mind being on the phone all day long. They kept saying how stressful the job is. Not a good way to sell the job, if you ask me. It was a panel style interview with 5 people not a year older than me. The youth of the company was a little odd to me.

Interview Questions

• Where would you like to be in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Dallas, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was lengthy. I interviewed with the some of the other fellow recruiters. Afterwards went in to shadow the job. And lastly I had another interview with the manager.

Interview Questions

Internal Data Resources Response

Sep 21, 2015 – Recruiting Coordinator

Thanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback!