Internal Data Resources Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Internal Data Resources Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2017

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Nashville, TN) in March 2017.

Interview

I added one of the recruiters on LinkedIn and she reached out to me about a phone interview. I interview that week on the phone. She told me that I could come to Nashville to interview, but I never heard back from her after I accepted the invitation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview process lasted three weeks. Hiring Manager took 2 weeks to move forward with a follow up interview. The company will require seven references in order to move forward and a background check before extending an offer or follow up interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Houston, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

The phone interview was basic and easy. Just be enthusiastic and personable. Then they set up an in person interview in a small room with one other person. It was awkward, but they do most of the talking. They asked the basic questions so know your answers to those. They also look for you asking questions about the job/company to show interest.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview. The second interview took place at the Atlanta office. The first part of the in-person interview was held with three staff members and the second half was one-on-one with the Atlanta office's manager. Everyone was professional, kind and informative.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself, professionally, in 5 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Dallas, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very laid back. The HR recruiter was very friendly and personable-very easy to get along with.

My first round interview was on the phone and was very conversational. This is a very young company. They mainly were looking to get to know me.

The second round interview was an in office interview. I talked to four executives in the company and got the opportunity to shadow an employee.

Interview Questions

• Second Round: Who is someone that has inspired your work ethic?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

They had to reschedule me 3+ times for a phone interview. I thought that the company was more organized than this. I still haven't talked to the recruiter because I am currently waiting on him to call me, but if they have to reschedule again then I'm just going to move along.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Lubbock, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Easy, casual interview with young associates. They are very interested in competitive people who dont mind being on the phone all day long. They kept saying how stressful the job is. Not a good way to sell the job, if you ask me. It was a panel style interview with 5 people not a year older than me. The youth of the company was a little odd to me.

Interview Questions

• Where would you like to be in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Dallas, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was lengthy. I interviewed with the some of the other fellow recruiters. Afterwards went in to shadow the job. And lastly I had another interview with the manager.

Interview Questions

Internal Data Resources Response

Sep 21, 2015 – Recruiting Coordinator

Thanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback!

IT Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources in January 2015.

Interview

I had an on campus interview after a career fair. It was mostly behavioral questions about ambition and what I wanted to do. It was clear that my personality wasn't one that fit with the fast-paced and competitive nature of IDR, but I enjoyed the experience and the guys that interviewed me were nice.

IT Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources in November 2014.

Interview

The first interview was a 30 min behavioral interview on campus. A week or two later, I was invited to an office visit where I has two more in depth interview with an account manager and the CEO. These interviews asked more about my career goals and how I could help the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were told no, and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question