Internal Data Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Internal Data Resources Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2017

3.2

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources.

Interview

IDR came to my school for a marketing fair and that is where I met the CEO. He is a very energetic and forward looking person. After talking with him for a few minutes I had an interview the next day. Following the first interview, he invited me to Atlanta for a follow up and to run me through some phone calls.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected thing was when they made me call past technicians. They wanted to see how you talk on the phone and keep a conversation going. The most difficult question was what I thought about the company and what problems they think I would have.   Answer Question

Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Dallas, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter over the phone. It took perhaps 30 minutes. I got a lot of typical questions about my background. Nothing difficult at all and I felt the conversation was going well. I liked what I heard and felt interested in the position. However, the end of the interview turned quite personal with questions about marriage and family planning. The questions did not just ask whether I had children, but probed into the reasons for my family decisions. I was shocked that in 2016, a company doesn't know how to mitigate legal risk better than that. They could easily face litigation for asking those sorts of questions. Based on that experience, I have no interest in employment with the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background. What makes you interested in the position? Are you married? Do you plan to have children?   Answer Question

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Atlanta, GA) in October 2010.

Interview

4 interviews... boot camp/work outs/ work outs/ work out and I think there was an interview somewhere in there.

Negotiation

a joke

Recruiter At IDR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Atlanta, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

I found out about IDR via LinkedIn and the connection I made stated they were currently hiring. I had an initial discovery call with the Operations Manager and followed up with a more in depth phone interview the same week. She stated she would contact me the following Monday to setup another interview with her boss. I had to contact her via email and phone and she continued to make excuses about being busy and would get back to me the following week. After numerous attempts to get a response I decided if they are that slack on handling a simple interview process why on earth would I want to work for such an unorganized company. If you are looking to pursue a career with IDR, my advice is look elsewhere as they are a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• The questions were very simplistic and the interviewer must have just finished her new employee training or was reading off a script.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources.

Interview

Went through a phone interview, 2 in person interviews, and then last step was a final round panel interview (did not attend). Interview questions were pretty typical, had to read some articles about recruiting and then be prepared to discuss them. Also had extensive references request- minimum of 7. Felt some of interviews were redundant being that the same questions were asked even though I could see my answers from previous interviews right in front of the interviewers.

Interview Questions

• The usual more difficult question- "What are your major weaknesses? What would a former employer say your biggest weakness is?   Answer Question

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview. The second interview took place at the Atlanta office. The first part of the in-person interview was held with three staff members and the second half was one-on-one with the Atlanta office's manager. Everyone was professional, kind and informative.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself, professionally, in 5 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview process lasted three weeks. Hiring Manager took 2 weeks to move forward with a follow up interview. The company will require seven references in order to move forward and a background check before extending an offer or follow up interview.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Atlanta, GA) in January 2008.

Interview

You will have a short phone interview which they ask basic questions. The face to face interview is them telling you how hard you have to work and how great the company is. They will try and cat and mouse you if they want you, basically play mind games with you to take the job. Unfortunately it worked on me.

Interview Questions

• They ask your background to find out if you have money.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Dallas, TX) in May 2010.

Interview

Phone interview, called me to their location for an interview. Only 3 people in their New Dallas office. Each one of them interviewed me. Next day came back for a panel interview. All three of them sat around a small table and interviewed me together. Then I came back for shadowing. Then I went to work out with them to their weekly workout session. Next day they called me and asked for references. They never called my references. Next week I sent a follow up email, no response. Week after, I left a voicemail - no response.

Very unprofessional, after interviewing for a week - the applicant should know if they have decided to move on to other applicants instead of just leaving the person hanging. Should at least have the decency to return email/calls instead of making the applicant feel like a stalker.

The branch manager for Dallas was very immature, but that should not be held against IDR. Maybe other branch managers are different.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Atlanta, GA) in January 2011.

Interview

I first met IDR at a job fair. They had two representatives who were extremely nice and outgoing. I thought that I would get along with them. First, there was a phone interview with the branch coordinator, which was really basic. Next, they had me come in to their branch in Atlanta for the next round of interviews. It was extremely long and lasted almost two hours. You had to talk to all of the employees, which was around 10, and the majority hadn't even reviewed my resume before they entered the room. Overall, I was not thrilled about the position after the whole experience.

Interview Questions

Didn't seem like a fit for me.