Internal Data Resources Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Internal Data Resources Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2017

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Nashville, TN) in March 2017.

Interview

I added one of the recruiters on LinkedIn and she reached out to me about a phone interview. I interview that week on the phone. She told me that I could come to Nashville to interview, but I never heard back from her after I accepted the invitation.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Internal Data Resources

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview process lasted three weeks. Hiring Manager took 2 weeks to move forward with a follow up interview. The company will require seven references in order to move forward and a background check before extending an offer or follow up interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Dallas, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very laid back. The HR recruiter was very friendly and personable-very easy to get along with.

My first round interview was on the phone and was very conversational. This is a very young company. They mainly were looking to get to know me.

The second round interview was an in office interview. I talked to four executives in the company and got the opportunity to shadow an employee.

Interview Questions

• Second Round: Who is someone that has inspired your work ethic?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

They had to reschedule me 3+ times for a phone interview. I thought that the company was more organized than this. I still haven't talked to the recruiter because I am currently waiting on him to call me, but if they have to reschedule again then I'm just going to move along.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Dallas, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was lengthy. I interviewed with the some of the other fellow recruiters. Afterwards went in to shadow the job. And lastly I had another interview with the manager.

Interview Questions

Internal Data Resources Response

Sep 21, 2015 – Recruiting Coordinator

Thanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Atlanta, GA) in November 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by IDR on LinkedIn initially by a friendly recruiter. I am happy in the job I am in, but I wanted to see what was out there so I pursued the position. I didn't catch a few red flags. The recruiter said she was coming on campus in a week or so to interview students, and when I checked with the campus career services, they had no clue. She was saying I would interview on campus, but then when I asked when she said she wasn't coming anymore. A few days later the owner of the company called me for a 20-30 minute initial phone interview. It seemed promising. I was asked to come interview at the Atlanta office. I went to Atlanta, and looking back I wished I wouldn't have. I walked in the wrong door of the building. The owner of the company immediately pointed that out to me. He took me upstairs and into an interview room. His wife was there too, and he said baby a few too many times. He didn't make much sense to me in the interview, and all he talked about was pressure he puts his employees under to grow the company. He was not selling the position at all. He made it clear he was hard to work with. He said he had fired a manager because he had awful character, but went on to say the character of that man was just like his. It was all very weird. He said he didn't think I could handle the pressure of the job. I have worked multiple jobs at a time while being in school. I can handle some pressure, but he did not ask the right questions to figure that out. He then took me down to watch the other recruiters. They work in a basement, and it looks like they sit on a computer all day. One girl said she works every day 7:30-6:30. The manger down there made me uncomfortable. She asked me why I liked my job, and I said I was very comfortable there. She said, "So you like to be comfortable, huh?" She put it in a very negative way. Who doesn't like to be comfortable? I wanted to get out of there within five seconds of being there, and I know I would not fit here.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Nashville, TN) in July 2013.

Interview

I had 3 different phone interviews before going in for the "shadowing" session. Spoke with the district manager on the phone for an hour. Shadowing the recruiters was a cool experience, got to see their day to day work and how the interact as a team. Met with several of the account managers as well. Pretty comfortable interview process. Also, you must complete a personality test.

Interview Questions

• They ask you to list your 3 best attributes and also your 3 biggest weakness is, which is a hard question to answer on the spot.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources.

Interview

Phone interview, in person shadowing, in person interview with 4 managers. A little intimidating but not bad. Have to complete a personality test.

Interview Questions

• What sets you apart/why should we hire you over other people?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources in May 2013.

Interview

I was treated very well during the interview process. It started off with a basic phone call then a face to face interview with a couple members of the team. I then got to do some shadowing, which was unique but beneficial.
    The follow-up was the best I have ever expereinced. Expectations were also very clear and met each time. I loved the people, the company and what they had to offer but chose not to move cities and stay home where I am from due to personal reasons, and unfortunately, they do not have an office here.

Interview Questions

• What would your last boss say about you? What are you not good at? What can you bring to the team? Why IDR?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources.

Interview

Went through a phone interview, 2 in person interviews, and then last step was a final round panel interview (did not attend). Interview questions were pretty typical, had to read some articles about recruiting and then be prepared to discuss them. Also had extensive references request- minimum of 7. Felt some of interviews were redundant being that the same questions were asked even though I could see my answers from previous interviews right in front of the interviewers.

Interview Questions

• The usual more difficult question- "What are your major weaknesses? What would a former employer say your biggest weakness is?   Answer Question