Internap Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager of Agile Hosting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Internap Corporation (New York, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

Initially contacted by Internap recruiter from Atlanta. They set up a phone interview with the supervisor of the Agile Hosting Manager. Interview went well. Follow up interviews were arranged to go onsite to the New York location and interview with the employees that were to report to the Manager of Agile Hosting. Three 1 on 1 interviews with lead Systems Administrator, Lead Network Administrator, and Lead Software Engineer were done. Interviews went well. Several days later, was called back by the Internap HR recruiter in Atlanta to arrange follow-up interviews with Manager in similar positions in other geographic locations. Conducted 3 more phone interviews, two with similar level managers, and one with a company Vice-President. Those all went well. Finally, a second phone interview was setup with the original supervisor of the position. That seemed to go well. 8 total interviews on 4 different days with 7 different people over a period of 14 days. The supervisor seemed very upbeat and was going to get back in touch the following week. 13 days later I received the email that they had selected another candidate. Total process time was about 27 days.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle hundreds of angry irrate customers calling about an ongoing issue?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Internap Corporation (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

. The process is drawn out, have patients. Many of the folks I interviewed with seem not to have the time to conduct a proper interview. Also after a series of face to face and phone interviews company did not even respond to let me know if I did or did not get the interview. Understandable they are more concerned with can I be your friend vs. can you do the work. As the interview process dragged on, I became more amazed about the interview process.

Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Internap Corporation (Atlanta, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

Good.

Online Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Internap Corporation (Atlanta, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

My interview actually consisted of four half-hour interviews with various Internap staff members including the recruiter, an HR manager, the marketing manager to whom the potential candidate would report, and the lead generation director. There weren't any surprising or unusual questions since this was an entry-level position. I appreciated the openness of the employees about work-life balance, work culture, and where they felt the company was heading.

From what I learned the marketing department has grown exponentially in the last year; from that there are many opportunities for growth but that also seems to mean they are looking for a candidate unafraid of working longs hours to achieve their goals.

This is definitely a results-oriented environment so I highly recommend presenting your achievements through specific examples and data. Do not be afraid to show off your skills, but remember they want to see evidence to back up your achievements.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked any questions that were exceptionally difficult to answer or were unusual.   Answer Question

Network Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Internap Corporation (Atlanta, GA) in May 2009.

Interview

Interview process involved one on one interview with Manager and another Manager remotely. The interview moved on to the Director of the company who was conferenced into the interview. Once this was completed, I was interviewed by the Human Resource Manager with no initial offer made. The hardest part of the interview was interviewing in the middle of an aisle occupied by employees who was able to listen to the questions and answers being presented. Very very uncomfortable situation which altered my responses because of my shyness. Overall, it seemed like a very nice company!

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Internap Corporation (San Francisco, CA) in January 2008.

Interview

A friend of mine works for the company and I received the hiring manager's name. I sent him my cover letter and resume and followed it up with a phone call. We set up interview in two weeks time. Interviewing for an Account Manager position (sales) we reviewed my past jobs and overall sales performance. Internap had a hiring freeze and i found employment elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• What was your most challenging sales and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Internap Corporation in June 2009.

Interview

asked about fit for current opening on his team. it was not a good fit for me.

Interview Questions

• This was an informal interview with a coworker I knew quite well. There were no questions they ask everyone. We both agreed the position was not a good fit for my current skill set.   Answer Question