International Center for AIDS Care and Treatment Programs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

International Center for AIDS Care and Treatment Programs Interview Questions

2.8

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at International Center for AIDS Care and Treatment Programs.

Interview

I interviewed with two staff members -- one mid-level, and the other senior/director level -- and the conversations were very different. First I spoke with the mid-level staff member who provided a detailed explanation of expected roles and responsibilities (which, after reviewing the interview transcript in retrospect, were very misleading) and asking multiple questions about technical competencies; this was more formal and "interview-like". About a week later, I spoke with the Senior Staff member, which was a very pleasant experience, and was essentially a mutual, very comfortable dialogue about thoughts and opinions of specific global health programs. In my opinion, the latter is a true testament to whether or not you will be the right candidate for the job.

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest challenge you faced at your most recent job and how did you overcome that challenge?   Answer Question

Program Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at International Center for AIDS Care and Treatment Programs (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

Called into a very basic interview. I applied online and received an email in 2 weeks about coming into the interview. At the interview i was asked general questions about experience and goals.After the interview i was told that they were looking to add someone to the team as soon as possible and would hear back very soon after other applicants were interviewed. One week later i was asked for references. The following week i was told that i got the job.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

Applied and got a telephone interview. The telephone interview was not what I would typically expect from the first interview, which I believed would be behavioral. There were a few questions on the technical side that shocked me, especially when I written in my cover letter that I don't have much knowledge of the market or finance in general, as a Junior still taking Basic Finance. I found it pretty ridiculous, and made me uneasy even if I was to get called back. The lady I talked to seemed nice though, will see if I get a sent for the final round.

Interview Questions

• 1. What happens when the bond price goes down?
      2. What is the share price of ICAP?
      3. What is ICAP's most recent acquisition?
      4. What is 1/6 as a decimal?
      5. What is the hardest thing you had to sell?
      1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at International Center for AIDS Care and Treatment Programs (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied through my university and was selected for a phone interview. Phone interview questions were all pretty standard behavioral questions. The interview at their office was divided into a testing phase, a group project, and a panel interview. Overall nothing was exceptionally difficult, but I will say that the people I talked to there all seemed rather cold. One yelled at me for writing my name on my scan tron form before the test, and no one had the slightest interest in talking during our break time. I might have just been their on a bad day, but I am not sure this is a company I would want to work for.

Interview Questions

• Group part was tough, we had to pitch a company as an investment.   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at International Center for AIDS Care and Treatment Programs (Jersey City, NJ) in March 2013.

Interview

One phone Interview and then I was invited for an assessment day.

Interview Questions

• What would I do with my free time while at work when there was nothing going on?   Answer Question

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at International Center for AIDS Care and Treatment Programs (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

Applied online and received an invitation to interview within the week. Phone interview - cordial, friendly was held first. Then an in person interview was scheduled months later. I got received an offer about a month later. Salary negotiation took long because they did not want to consider paying more than I was receiving at the time - I told them I was happy to stay where I was in that case and they gave in to my request for a 10% raise above what I was receiving at the job I had at the time.

Interview Questions

• Fairly straightforward questions - line by line review of my resume   Answer Question

Investment Brokerage Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at International Center for AIDS Care and Treatment Programs (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

Got grilled on the phone interview but somehow made it to the assessment center. In the assessment center, there were 2 20 min, 20 question quant tests and a group activity followed by interview panel.

Other options

Broker Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at International Center for AIDS Care and Treatment Programs in February 2013.

Interview

Originally applied through the college, had a phone interview. I did some basic research on the firm, looked at their 10k, understood the firm structure fairly well. Knew far more technicals then I believe would ever come up. KNow the firms history/deals and opportunities, didn't know 1 of the recent acquisitions, so that was not good. Firm seemed ready to bring on new blood, but brokering was not really what I wanted to get into, so my enthusiasm was most likely not there.

Financial Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at International Center for AIDS Care and Treatment Programs in February 2013.

Interview

Called me for a 45 minute interview, questions below. Wasn't hard, but a lot of people applied

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me what you know about this firm
      2. what's 14% of 14
      3. When Bond prices go down, what happens
      4. Tell me about a situation where you didn't get a long with a team mate
      1 Answer

Graduate Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at International Center for AIDS Care and Treatment Programs in February 2013.

Interview

Met their people at a career fair. Applied on their website. First found was phone call. about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What kind of investments do you think we should make to make the company more competitive   Answer Question