International Creative Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at International Creative Management

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at International Creative Management (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I interviewed for two separate executive assistant positions. The first interview was with a member of HR. It was pleasant and painful, but became pretty clear that they had already found someone for the position. I then got the chance to interview for a separate assistant position and that was a very negative experience. There were two people that talked with me, the first was polite and kind, the second was horrendous. He admitted that he hadn't even looked at my resume and told me that I was not qualified for the position. I came well prepared with extra resumes and a notepad which he laughed at and called "cute." Keep in mind that this position was basically getting coffee and lunch for an executive. He insisted that I didn't have enough industry experience and asked me how I had managed to get the interview. I realize that I was new and unfamiliar with how this industry worked, but the lack of professionalism and entitlement was very off-putting.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at International Creative Management (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

The interviewer was very direct. She asked very specific questions so know your resume and skills! She can be rather intimidating, but the good thing is she does provide feedback for you right at the interview so you kind of know how you did at the interview. You'll more than likely be meeting the person you would be assisting to see how you mesh personality wise so have questions prepared for them as well. They make you fill out an employment form which I've had to do at other agencies, but it asks for information that you could easily find on your resume such as employment information.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about agencies besides booking concerts?   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at International Creative Management.

Interview

ICM has an ok hiring process but was not great at following up to be completely honest. Agent desk positions change a lot because turnover is high so you have to fight to get interviews if in the mailroom, as they often hire outside of the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Assistant Interview

Interview

Received an interview due to an employee referral. Pretty straight forward interview with a lady from HR. Started by asking me about myself such as where I grew up and went to school etc. Then questions such as which department I saw myself working in and why. Whats my favorite movie or TV show, questions of that sort.

Mailroom Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at International Creative Management (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Received call from HR the day after an employee submitted my resume and they wanted to set up an interview for as soon as possible. I went in, met with two HR representatives, and was told I would hear back from them by the end of the week. I never heard back, but can't say I was disappointed after the vibes I got from both of the HR people.

Interview Questions

• Questions were pretty standard (why do you want to be an agent, what would make you a good agent, what trades do you read, etc.). However, the interview was so short that I didn't have the opportunity to really sell myself.   Answer Question

Music Agent Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at International Creative Management (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied online and was called to set up an interview for the following week. However, once they found out I did not already live in Los Angeles (which was clear on my resume) a middle man offered to set up a phone interview first. I never heard from them again.

If someone is applying for a job in a city where they do not currently live, clearly, they are willing to move there at their own expense. ICM, do not limit yourself to local candidates.

Assistant Interview

Interview

The interview process starts by either having a referral or simply going to the company website and applying online. Many assistants start at the company as an intern. From there, you will meet with the Human Resource recruiter and come in for an interview. After that, they figure out availability and if they should have you start in the mailroom or on a desk that is open. That is about the process

Mailroom Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at International Creative Management (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Someone from within the company forwarded my resume to HR and I received a phone call to schedule an interview. The HR lady expressed interest over the phone, but it was just a courtesy interview. No response to follow-up e-mails.

Interview Questions

• What does an agent do? Why do you want to be an agent? Etc.. perfunctory questions.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at International Creative Management (New York, NY) in July 2012.

Interview

Once I received the initial contact from HR, the interview was a few days later. Met with HR individually first then met with two Agents later. HR was great but the two agents didn't have a clue how to interview so just went about trying to intimidate you. Politeness equated to weakness to them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at International Creative Management (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

Sent them my resume 6 months earlier. They contacted me for an open position.