International Cruise & Excursions (ICE) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 12, 2017

2.4

Outbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at International Cruise & Excursions (ICE) (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

I received a call from a very personable honest and informative,recruiter as well as a sales rep who asked my previous experience ,what area I would like to work in outbound or in inbound. Whats important is to go online learn about company,so you can answer questions like what do you know about our company.They work with timeshare renews and sales as well as cruises.Have in perso. Interview next will update

Interview Questions

• What was my previous experience pertaining to job.   1 Answer

Apr 13, 2017 – Digital Corporate Marketing Manager

Thank you for leaving your feedback about your interviewing process with us! We are glad to hear you enjoyed speaking with our recruiting team and learning more about life at ICE!

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at International Cruise & Excursions (ICE) (Scottsdale, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

It went well they brought me in showed me the place, got me excited about the job and what they do here, then gave me the opportunity to show them why I should join their lifestyle

Interview Questions

• what challenges have I had to face with a difficult sale and how did I over come it?   1 Answer

Mar 2, 2017 – Digital Corporate Marketing Manager

Thanks for sharing your interview experience with us! Welcome to ICE Nation!

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at International Cruise & Excursions (ICE) (Long Island City, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Super easy, group interview. Recruiter asked everyone the same set of questions. Asked which locations we'd be interested in and our availability. The process took a while because afterwards we were all individually interviewed. Everyone was hired on the spot and filled out plenty of paperwork. Took almost 2 hours

Interview Questions

• Talk a little about yourself? Do you have experience with sales and marketing? What's your least favorite/favorite thing about sales? Describe yourself in 3 words   Answer Question

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at International Cruise & Excursions (ICE) (Scottsdale, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

The HR recruiter called me the day after I applied, he set up and interview for the following week, he also asked for any work samples (which I submitted). My first interview, I had with the Social Media Manager who was transitioning into a different role, and the new SEO Director, and the VP of Direct Sales. The interview was very professional, with a series of questions about my background, an overview of ICE, and the business objectives and importance of Social Media to helping achieve those objectives. I felt confident I could do the job and do it well, with my background in social working for a big brand for 6 years. The HR recruiter called me back a week later and asked if I could come down and meet with the VP of Sales one more time, and I agreed and came that afternoon. They offered me a job that evening and I started 5 days later. Great company, very professional, fun, and lot's of opportunity for young talent. If you know Digital, and can work on your own without micromanagement, but still be able to product effective results with the autonomy you've been given, you will thrive here.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your social media background? How long were you at your last company? Why did you leave? What did you like about it? What did you not? What are your career goals? What do you know about ICE? Have you ever created social media campaigns? What social media tools have you used? Have you worked with a brand that has a call center and has negative reviews? What did your last company do to help improve the customer experience? Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Outbound Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at International Cruise & Excursions (ICE).

Interview

It starts off with individual interviews where they ask you. Can you sell, if so how many? it was weird. I think they were trying to gauge confidence but you can also tell that the interviewer is new at their job. Every position has a high turn over. Most don't last more then 90 days.

Interview Questions

• Can you sell, if so how many?   1 Answer

Jun 10, 2016 – Digital Corporate Marketing Manager

We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback about your interviewing experience. Feedback like this will help us to ensure all potential candidates receive a great interviewing experience ... More

Inbound Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at International Cruise & Excursions (ICE) (Scottsdale, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

I was asked to come in at various times and was told each time that "this would only take 15 minutes". After a while I was able to sit down for a face to face interview with two men. The first person started the interview with a copy of someone else's resume and began asking me about a job history that wasn't mine. I cannot recall a time when I was interviewed by someone so unprepared. Bizarre. After a locating my information they asked very basic interview questions.

Interview Questions

International Cruise & Excursions (ICE) Response

May 31, 2016 – Digital Corporate Marketing Manager

We are sorry to hear about your interview experience. If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us so that we can discuss further, 602-626-2629

Outbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at International Cruise & Excursions (ICE) (Orlando, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

More a "face to face" than a structured or probing interview. The sales manager sat down with me at a small round table in a large presentation room. And we discussed my prior work experience. It was very casual and cordial. I felt very little pressure or scrutiny.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain this 8-month gap in your prior employment history?   1 Answer

Jun 3, 2016 – Digital Corporate Marketing Manager

We are so happy to hear you had a great interview experience with us!

Sales- Inbound Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at International Cruise & Excursions (ICE) (Scottsdale, AZ) in April 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by email from an indeed resume I had posted. Then went in for an interview after a couple of followup phone calls. The interview process was very informative and explain the job pretty good. I was switched to a couple of different people and was asked to take a computer skills evaluation. The only problem I experienced is that I didn't feel they were completely honest with me about the job turnover rates.

Interview Questions

• How I had overcome a difficult situation with a coworker on another job.   1 Answer

Jun 2, 2016 – Digital Corporate Marketing Manager

We are happy to hear you had a positive interviewing experience with us. We would like to clear up any confusion you may have had during the interview process. If you would like to discuss further ... More

Community Marketing Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at International Cruise & Excursions (ICE) (Scottsdale, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

Group interview, and you go around and practice your sales pitch. They may have you do your sales pitch multiple times. They go over the job duties and teach you about the tech systems they use in order to sign people up for raffles.

Clerical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at International Cruise & Excursions (ICE) (Scottsdale, AZ) in February 2016.

Interview

Not bad. Upon entering, you give basic information, are allowed a brief question and answer forum with the Bobs, it was Ok. I think that the only thing I regret is not taking the boss' offer to speak with some of the people that Id be working with and get to understand the dynamic, which wouldbe proved important overall.