International Data Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

International Data Group Interview Questions

Interviews at International Data Group

2.8

Analyst Interview

Interview

Typical process- started with a phone screen with a member from HR then an in person interview with the hiring manager and VP of department. It started off fairly casual, which was nice and the VP was very informative of the company structure and where our group sits among it.

Interview Questions

• How my experience connects to the role I'm applying for   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at International Data Group.

Interview

It was great simple and to the point. There was little questioning that did not pertain to the job and you meet the whole team...makes it easy to know if you will mesh well or not

Interview Questions

• Line of questioning is meant to make you think really hard about what you have done at other jobs.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They are very accommodating and work with you

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at International Data Group in April 2014.

Interview

I applied online, got an questionnaire after one month. The questionnaire are like behavioral questions.
     I was interviewed one month after the questionnaire,HR lady first and then hiring manager. I got the offer after two weeks.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at International Data Group (Framingham, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

I Interviewed with three people for 30 minutes each. It was a fairly standard interview, with questions on my previous experience and education but no curve balls. The interviews all occurred in a single visit to the office, and I heard back with an offer roughly two weeks later.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at International Data Group (Framingham, MA) in September 2012.

Interview

Long interview process. Began with HR phone interview,next phase was an in office interview with the manager. I was asked to present an analysis on a topic provided following the phone interview. This was followed with another phone interview with a remote employee and in person interview with senior management personnel. Last round was another interview with the HR manager at the end. Interview process is lengthy and slow but well organized.

Interview Questions

• Regular questions : Why research ? How would you rate yourself on skills ? How do you deal with conflict ?   Answer Question

Digital Account Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at International Data Group (Framingham, MA) in June 2013.

Interview

Lengthy, but a friendly, open-ended discussion interview. More of a conversation with a few of the "standard interview" questions scattered in. You get to meet with several members of the actual team which is nice to get a feel for the day-to-day.

Interview Questions

• What tools or methods do you use to stay organized and calm during a stressful situation where you needed to re-prioritize your day?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at International Data Group (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

They have 3 rounds. GD, Test on advance excel, presentation & email and personal interview.GD eekyou will be given a current topic. Test will be conducted next day for candidates who are shortlisted and the final round which is PI will happen after a week.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at International Data Group (Taipei (Taiwan)) in August 2011.

Interview

3-4 times face to face interview. If the manager is not based in the country, you will need to take the web conference call to talk more. From hiring manager to sales VP, it took about 1 month to confirm the offer.

Co Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at International Data Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

One on one with VP - finance and operations
    Interview was insightful, rigorous Q/A s round, detailed description of past experience, questions about past accomplishments with examples, skill set possessed

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at International Data Group (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

3 rounds
    1 round - GD (Topic - Big Brands V/S Start ups- Which company will you choose to work)
    2 round- 1 min answer why IDG
    3 round - Personal Interview
    Well manged, timely, co-operative staff

Interview Questions

• general question like introduce yourself, your past experience, the value you can add to IDG   Answer Question