International Flavors & Fragrances Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 7, 2018

2.9

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at International Flavors & Fragrances (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Smooth and Organized to the point where I was feeling very comfortable with the interviewers. They were extremely friendly and easy going. It was a refreshing change from the other interviews I've had.

Interview Questions

• Are you capable of working in a high demand environment where work is asked of you at inconsistent rates?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at International Flavors & Fragrances in April 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with basic background questions. No technical questions. No job description or potential projects. More about logistics. Had to speak to a third party hiring agency which was painful and long.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at International Flavors & Fragrances in March 2013.

Interview

Short and Behavioral

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at International Flavors & Fragrances (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

several one to one interviews and one interview with HR. Informal and straightforward. I was called back within days for each new round of interviews. Questions were focused on my resume. It was a good experience.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at International Flavors & Fragrances (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

The Interview process was relatively fast. I had 2 interviews. One Human Resource and One with Management. Overall was a good experience and the interviewer were passionate to commit me to IFF world, culture and values. The interview was an average difficult interview focused most on soft skills.

Interview Questions

• Talk me about you and your experience, why are you good for IFF and what can you bring to US, How do you see the evolution of the market in this sector in the next 2-5 years.   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at International Flavors & Fragrances (Elizabeth, NJ).

Interview

Standard interview - the company was great, everything handled very professionally, just wasn't the right fit at the time. Organization seems sound and knows what their directive is - would encourage others to apply if they're looking at IFF.

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at International Flavors & Fragrances (New York, NY).

Interview

Average, met expectations set by those I knew who interviewed. Would not say it was too lengthy. I do feel that it was a fair interview and those who needed to be a part of the panel did, and those who did not were not involved.

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hazlet, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at International Flavors & Fragrances (Hazlet, NJ) in April 2011.

Interview

The firing process through another employer was a little confusing at first.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Duration of the internship

Information Security Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at International Flavors & Fragrances (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

phone interview with an on site interview. Did not ask any specific question was not sure how they judged me asked me basics of security difference between confidentiality and integrity

Information Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at International Flavors & Fragrances (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Short telephonic interview then onsite interview. It would be best to work on your resume and the mostly related to the position you are interviewing for. There were three rounds of onsite interview, not very long but mostly questions was about the resume.