International Flavors & Fragrances Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

International Flavors & Fragrances Interview Questions in New York, NY

Updated Apr 6, 2017

2.2

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at International Flavors & Fragrances (New York, NY).

Interview

Average, met expectations set by those I knew who interviewed. Would not say it was too lengthy. I do feel that it was a fair interview and those who needed to be a part of the panel did, and those who did not were not involved.

Information Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at International Flavors & Fragrances (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Short telephonic interview then onsite interview. It would be best to work on your resume and the mostly related to the position you are interviewing for. There were three rounds of onsite interview, not very long but mostly questions was about the resume.

Fine Fragrance Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at International Flavors & Fragrances (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Don't remember exactly. I answered an ad on the internet, and a lab support recruiter call me back and set up an interview for the next day. First interviewer was fine, standard interview questions, going through my cv and stuff, she showed me around the lab and introduced me to the people I might work with if I get the job. And then I met with a second interviewer, which at the time they were having difficulties with one of the machines, so he spent most of the time on phone and then sent me home.

Interview Questions

• A person from sales brought in samples, asked me to smell them and pick the odd one out.   Answer Question

Information Security Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at International Flavors & Fragrances (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

phone interview with an on site interview. Did not ask any specific question was not sure how they judged me asked me basics of security difference between confidentiality and integrity

Board Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at International Flavors & Fragrances (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview with HR recruiter and members of the Legal Department. At the time, they were seeking a new Board Coordinator and an EA to support 2 lawyers who had global and human resource responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage a situation wherein you find a document on your desk with no instruction, but you know it requires action?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at International Flavors & Fragrances (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

several one to one interviews and one interview with HR. Informal and straightforward. I was called back within days for each new round of interviews. Questions were focused on my resume. It was a good experience.