International Paper Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

International Paper Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at International Paper

3.5

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at International Paper.

Interview

Not one International Paper employee (HR and managers) gave the impression he, she, and they had reviewed any documentation I provided. HR lady is not a capable speaker. There is no way I would expect to be hired if I spoke as poorly as she. Job was reposted prior to learning decision. It appears as if it is completely new on International Paper's job site when the original posting is months prior. Printed job description does not match manager's description of the job. They will make you wait when the decision has been made.

Interview Questions

• How many years' experience do you have in (specific NEW thing that is not a specific requirement on the job description)?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for International Paper

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at International Paper in September 2016.

Interview

There were two interviewers and it took place on college campus. Very relaxed. They asked behavior questions and carried on conversations well. It was one man and one woman. They were both from the auditing department if I rember correctly.

Interview Questions

• The interview I signed up for was an full time analyst, but the email that told me I did not get the offer stated it was for the auditing internship. There was some confusion as to what the interview was for   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at International Paper.

Interview

one on one
     Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process.

We review and approve every submission against our Community Guidelines before it is published to the site..