International Paper Auditor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

International Paper Auditor Interview Questions

Interviews at International Paper

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at International Paper (Memphis, TN) in October 2011.

Interview

I went through the Company's interview process for upcoming college graduates. I attended the interview dinner the night before and 3 interviews the next day. All of the questions asked were primarily behavioral and about the Company. I found the process to be great overall. I ended up getting an offer from International Paper but had already accepted another one.

Interview Questions

I had already accepted another offer by the time I received the one from IP.

Other Interview Reviews for International Paper

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at International Paper (Memphis, TN) in December 2009.

Interview

First you are screened on campus. Then when you are selected for second round interviews you have to interview with 5 different people as well as have mixers and lunch w/ someone from the company. The interviews are all situation based ie tell me about a time when you faced a challenge and how did you work through it, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you were dealing with someone who was being challenging. How did you obtain the results/objectives you were looking for?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I would not advise negotiating. If you have a masters degree you maybe offered the max salary for an new hire so there is no room for negotiation. There maybe small room for negotiating if you have a B.S., but I wouldn't push it too much. Proably only have a max of $5K range to increase it to.