International Paper Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

International Paper Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at International Paper

2.3

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at International Paper in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was pretty standard. The interviewer started by giving details of the job and its daily operations. They then began with a standard "Tell me a little about yourself." Questions that followed were team oriented and application of metrics and analytical skills

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you implemented a new process and the steps you took.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for International Paper

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at International Paper.

Interview

Applied online via university. Three interviews. one motivational, one business case, one motivational and competency. They were all with people from the business (mainly management positions), a part from a quick phone screening from HR after application. Business case was consulting-like and quite challenging and not related to the paper and packaging industry.

Interview Questions

• Why the position? Why IP? Estimate how much a rim of paper weighs.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at International Paper in May 2008.

Interview

Normally there are several phases. You talk with line workers then a first level supervisor then a manager. Often you are considered for multiple positions at the same time so the process takes a lot longer than it would if it were only one set of individuals interviewing.

International paper tries to seem like a "family" so if you make a good impression early that gets passed on to the next people interviewing so the process gets easier and easier.

Interview Questions

• If you had been working on an issue for over a month and it was apparent to you but not the team leader that the solution was not technically feasible, how would you proceed?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Little negotiation room on salary. You can get more in bonus and relocation easily though.