Find jobs for Customer Service Representative

International Paper Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Aug 15, 2019

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at International Paper

3.2
HardAverageEasy
Found 5 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northlake, IL
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at International Paper (Northlake, IL) in Jul 2019

Interview

I was emailed to schedule an onsite interview after applying online, and I was given a list of times to choose from. This was the only normal part to the process. While onsite, I was brought to a meeting room where I met with two employees along with the manager. They simply took turns reading from a scripted list of awkward questions where the intention seemed to be to get the interviewee on the defensive. It was uncomfortable at best - offensive at worst. I was also ghosted with zero follow up. Ultimately, I came away disappointed by the lack of professionalism - their website paints a much more dynamic environment.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if your manager ignored your concerns after repeatedly bringing them to their attention?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at International Paper (United States) in Feb 2018

Interview

Panel interview which asked out dated interview questions. The way the position was presented is they needed someone who was rather non ambitious and wouldn't mind remaining in the same position for the next 20years. Avoid using remarks such as college student or moving up within the organization.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work with us?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at International Paper (United States)

Interview

I was first contacted by a local HR rep who scheduled a phone interview. The phone interview was with a couple of managers and the region HR manager. Next, I was invited to an in-person panel interview. This interview was with the CS manager, a couple of other functional managers, and the local HR rep. After that, I was invited to a final interview with an area manager.

Interview Questions
  • You take a call from an individual inquiring about the company's products, what approach would you take in assisting the client?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tracy, CA
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at International Paper (Tracy, CA) in Apr 2015

Interview

They ask irrelevant questions in the interview. The hiring process takes atleast 2 months for background check(they do a thorough one not just the basic) and all that to come back.

Interview Questions
International Paper
Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN
Application

I applied online. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at International Paper (Minneapolis, MN) in Oct 2009

Interview

Hiring process took very long. Went through a series of three interviews with long waits between each interview. Met with local sales manager, then HR and sales manager, then the area manager. Also had to take a personality profile test as well.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were relatively straightforward, and nothing out of the ordinary.