International Paper IT Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

International Paper IT Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at International Paper (Memphis, TN) in June 2016.

Interview

I submitted my application and resume via the internet. I was contact a few weeks later to setup an on campus interview. The interview very quickly, for me, changed from feeling like a formal interview to what felt like a conversation among friends. The panel I was interviewed by made it very easy to relate my past experiences to the role I was applying for. I have not been given an offer yet but I fully expect that I will receive one.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for International Paper

IT Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at International Paper in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was conducted with two IT managers. The best way to summarize the interview that it was questions about yourself, work experience, and education background. They were also more interested in if you do any extracurricular activities and outside projects. After the two IT managers asked their questions, they asked if I had any questions regarding to the company and the intern position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at International Paper (Memphis, TN) in October 2013.

Interview

On Campus Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at International Paper (Memphis, TN) in February 2012.

Interview

Phone interview through internal headhunter then talk with hiring manager then. Possible meet with hiring group