Find jobs for IT

International Paper IT Interview Questions

Updated Dec 6, 2017

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at International Paper

Positive75%
Neutral25%
Campus Recruiting75%
Applied online25%
HardAverageEasy
Found 4 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at International Paper (Memphis, TN) in Oct 2017

Interview

On-campus interview then in-person interview at HQ in Memphis. Have a series of interviews with different hiring managers that could be a possible fit. Flew me to Memphis and paid for all expenses. Great experience. Just wasn't a great fit for me.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you made a decision that you regretted
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at International Paper (Memphis, TN) in Oct 2016

Interview

Long and arduous. Most of the time they were just trying to explain how great the company is rather than ask us about ourselves. There were 3 rounds of interviews and there were many pointless presentations about the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at International Paper (Memphis, TN) in Nov 2015

Interview

The interview consisted of a on-campus one, followed by an invitation to interview in Memphis. They offered to fly me in and we stayed at a hotel for 2 days. The interview was on a Friday morning and consisted of talking with 4 hiring managers, who pre-selected the candidates they want to speak to. After that, they fed us lunch and we had the option of touring their data center and going to dinner downtown. The interviews were 45-min each and had no technical questions (all behavioral). Since they provide training, it seems like a job anyone can do at this point and they're just mainly looking for people that they liked to work with. The HR also made it known to everyone at the end that they will be in touch with the people selected the next business day by calling them.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle conflict? Describe a time when you had difficulty solving a problem and what did you do? What kind of technical skills do you have?
Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at International Paper (Memphis, TN) in Sep 2015

Interview

Interviewed on-campus and was chosen to fly to Memphis Headquarters where we had four interviews back to back. They fly in about 50 candidates per week for 5 weeks and choose about 20 IT interns. The day is challenging and exhausting, but they really try to tailor your resume and interests to individuals you are interviewing with.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you were faced with a problem and how did you overcome it?