International Paper Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

International Paper Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at International Paper

2.4

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at International Paper.

Interview

I interviewed in front of a panel or group of current engineers or management staff. They asked questions pertaining to my character development. They ask the same questions every year, so the next summer I interviewed with them, I knew what was coming,

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for International Paper

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at International Paper in June 2019.

Interview

Met with group of guys, they asked the usually questions “why do you want to work her and explain a time when you” shook hands and heard back from them a couple weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Name a task you had to complete., and the steps it took to complete it   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at International Paper in January 2019.

Interview

they asked questions and it was so much fun i wish they would have asked more questions so i could answer more of them lol i want to do it again

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at International Paper (Memphis, TN) in September 2018.

Interview

it was difficult questions but was able to handle them well. They ask about team and management and team work. They are very hard on your past. It was one on one and for 3 rounds and then video chat.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Starkville, MS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at International Paper (Starkville, MS) in September 2017.

Interview

Recruiters came on campus and invited students to group Interviews which were casual dinner events and then one-on-one interviews followed shortly after. If you make it past these round you will do a blitz event in Memphis.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you exceeded your expectations   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at International Paper (Memphis, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

Pretty relaxed interview, but challenging at the same time. I applied, got notified of the interview request, and met with two individuals. The interview was a pretty standard interview.

Interview Questions

• When was a time where you had to express an unpopular opinion?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at International Paper (Memphis, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

This was a four person panel interview, it was done individually. Each member of the panel was from a different department and worked to determine the best fit within international paper.

Interview Questions

• If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at International Paper in October 2015.

Interview

I interviewed on campus after a career fair. Interviews schedules were right after the career fair. The interview did not last too long. After the interview, I heard back from the recruiters withing a month.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at International Paper (Columbia, SC) in June 2014.

Interview

For the internship, there was only one interview through the school, put in a database. Later matched with a mill and offered the internship mid December. A background and drug check were conducted and a mill tour was completed.

Interview Questions

• How timely are you in completing your assignments?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campus (Nepal)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at International Paper (Campus (Nepal)) in October 2013.

Interview

The interviewing process was very straight forward. I met some recruiters at a college event. We talked for a minute and they promised to have someone contact me. The conversation was very light.

The official first interview was done over the phone and took about 30 minutes. They asked me behavioral questions. Things like why did I choose my school and major. They also asked me about my former job. Very simple questions