International Paper Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

International Paper Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at International Paper

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at International Paper (Tuscaloosa, AL) in October 2020.

Interview

It was on Zoom with two IP employees. We talked for a bit as I answered questions, then I had the chance to ask some questions at the end. They made me feel welcome and overall it was a decent interview experience. I did not get the job offer, but that's alright.

Interview Questions

• What advice would you give your younger self?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for International Paper

Internship Interview

Interview

I thought the interview process went really well! I remember the interviewer was nice and took a lot of time getting to know me and my goals for the future.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Starkville, MS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at International Paper (Starkville, MS).

Interview

Brief meet and greet at a campus job fair, then an on campus review. All the individuals that I met where very helpful and eager to share about their company. It seemed that everyone was very informed and the Internship program offered a great opportunity. Ultimately, did not end up taking the position for another opportunity.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at International Paper (Atlanta, GA) in September 2019.

Interview

Was walked up to at the career fair, handed resume, was requested for interview, interviewed on campus. They had a standard question list which was very similar to other companies. If it’s your second time trying to get an internship with an industrial company, you should have no problem.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok working within dirty environments?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at International Paper.

Interview

Met with HR reps at a career fair and had a good conversation. That night I was contacted to set up an interview time over the following days. After the interview (which went alright), I was never contacted with an offer/denial.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of questions that weren't necessarily skill-based or about projects I had completed. There were more personality questions like "how do you work on a team" or "how do you deal with conflict"   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at International Paper.

Interview

Interview Process was a typical behavioral interview that glanced over resume, one's character, and their mindset. Applied through referral at career fair, heard back in two days for interview. Currently awaiting on offer status

Interview Questions

• What was a challenge that you had to overcome with a team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at International Paper (Memphis, TN) in October 2018.

Interview

Two interviews. One was over the phone. Second was a video interview with 3 interviewers. After I answered their questions, they gave basic information on the company and my role. They also allowed me to ask questions.

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at International Paper (Memphis, TN) in November 2016.

Interview

First interview was on campus(October). They asked general get to know you interview questions, nothing too specific. It was more "Tell me about a time" type of questions. Received an email about a week and a half later inviting me to go for a second interview in Memphis. Flew in on a Thursday(November). On Friday, I had 4 separate interviews with different IT managers. Same types of "tell me a time" questions as in the first interview with a few more slightly technical questions, but more like "do you have experience with this" type of questions. After the interviews, we went on a tour around Memphis, went to dinner, and then flew home Saturday morning.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you knew what needed to be done but no one would hear you, how did this result?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at International Paper (Stillwater, OK) in October 2015.

Interview

Pretty simple mainly went through the college they seem to be only hiring local people for internships. They were easy to talk to, and they didn't have the looking at you with a microscope kind of attitude. The interview was formatted with having a list of questions and you respond.

Interview Questions

• The company has people that work with a high school education. How well do you think that you can explain processes or problem solutions to the employee?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at International Paper (Kraków (Poland)) in July 2016.

Interview

First-phone interview. about 10-15 minutes.general questions. Than personal with future supervisor and one person from HR department. Continued for 1 hour. again some general questions about experience, working in team, why applied

Interview Questions

• Working in team experience, why have applied, do i know what is company doing   1 Answer