International Paper Engineering Co-Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

International Paper Engineering Co-Op Interview Questions

Interviews at International Paper

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Interview

After attending a school recruiting event I was offered an interview with the company. I interviewed two days later at a campus location early in the morning. It was a great interview. I felt as though both the recruiters I spoke to were very kind and straightforward about what they were looking for. After about a forty minute interview, I thanked them for their time and received a small gift for coming to interview. I heard back later that night.

Interview Questions

• Describe a large problem that you worked with a team to solve.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for International Paper

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at International Paper (Dayton, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

Very kind interviewers, they really wanted to get to know you. There were two people in a quite room, very talkative and were did not try to ambush you, or make you fell uncomfortable. Southern hospitality was actually displayed.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you solved a conflict?
      Tell me about something on your resume?
      Asked you to basically explain how everything you did on your resume.
      Behavioral questions   Answer Question

It was a field that I realized I wasn't sure I wanted to enter into.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at International Paper.

Interview

The interview process was largely based on behavioral questions. Their main concerns are safety and experience in a manufacturing setting doesn't hurt. They ask about your possible experiences or to explain some things on your resume. There were a few reaction questions, or "name a time when x happened and you had to do yz to solve it. The biggest suggestion is to be personable and positive about being there.

Interview Questions

• How would you feel having to work with and possibly report to people who are older, but may not have a college education?   1 Answer