International Paper Interview Questions | Glassdoor

International Paper Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at International Paper (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

it was ok and good enough, but have asked more irrelevant questions. The process of interview was good to impress the candidate, which i was not aware about. They have taken many rounds for only one position. Anyhow it ran well and got selected for the required post.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were asked is out of knowledge/related to job or current affairs.   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no such phase, they didnt discuss about the salary ever before/afetr the joining procedure.

Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at International Paper (Memphis, TN) in March 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by email after submitting my resume to a recruiter at a career fair at my college. Interview process was all behavioral. Nothing technical. They only wanted to learn what kind of person I was and how I handled situations and what kind of leadership values I possessed.

Interview Questions

• Give me a an example when there was a problem and you had to make a decision on the fly. What did you do, how did you do it, and what changes were made as a result of you making that decision?   Answer Question

IT Senior Specialist Interview

Interview

Interview process was fine. Talked to Corporate Recruiter and gave details declined to move forward at that point. I knew it wasn't a good fit for me they were looking for specific skills that were not on the job description that I did not possess

Interview Questions

• What kind of jobs have you been applying for and how long have you been looking?   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at International Paper.

Interview

I was invited to have an on campus interview after discussing career opportunities with them at a university career fair. Two person interview - one process engineer and an HR rep. The interview was very easy and basic.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working in a hectic and unclean environment?   Answer Question

Software Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at International Paper in March 2017.

Interview

Recruiter scheduled a phone interview after two months of submitting resume for full time position and it went well.
    HR contacted to arrange onsite interview availability, after that no response from anyone, and after a month they informed that they are going with a contractor later on to hire , instead of full time position.

Human Resources Operational Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at International Paper.

Interview

Friendly Interview. Questions were straight forward and not behavioral, which I appreciated. Did a good job describing the position which led me to determione it was not a geood fit for my experience.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at International Paper in September 2016.

Interview

There were two interviewers and it took place on college campus. Very relaxed. They asked behavior questions and carried on conversations well. It was one man and one woman. They were both from the auditing department if I rember correctly.

Interview Questions

• The interview I signed up for was an full time analyst, but the email that told me I did not get the offer stated it was for the auditing internship. There was some confusion as to what the interview was for   Answer Question

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at International Paper (Jersey City, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

The process began with a phone interview. After screening met in person to review job details and expectations. This seemed more employer sided than employee oriented. Things seemed open ended at conclusion of interview process with no feedback readily available.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at International Paper (Memphis, TN) in November 2016.

Interview

First interview was on campus(October). They asked general get to know you interview questions, nothing too specific. It was more "Tell me about a time" type of questions. Received an email about a week and a half later inviting me to go for a second interview in Memphis. Flew in on a Thursday(November). On Friday, I had 4 separate interviews with different IT managers. Same types of "tell me a time" questions as in the first interview with a few more slightly technical questions, but more like "do you have experience with this" type of questions. After the interviews, we went on a tour around Memphis, went to dinner, and then flew home Saturday morning.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you knew what needed to be done but no one would hear you, how did this result?   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at International Paper (Memphis, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

Long and arduous. Most of the time they were just trying to explain how great the company is rather than ask us about ourselves. There were 3 rounds of interviews and there were many pointless presentations about the company.