Find jobs for Machine Operator

International Paper Machine Operator Interview Questions

Updated Dec 19, 2019

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at International Paper

2.5
HardAverageEasy
Found 6 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Griffin, GA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at International Paper (Griffin, GA) in Mar 2015

Interview

Phone interview then face to face group interview and mechanical test physical test drug test. No orientation just go over safety and put you on the floor. And poor training

Interview Questions
  • What makes you want to work here?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at International Paper (United States)

Interview

I was called for an interview after successfully passing a test at the local department of labor. I was ask what department I wanted to work in but was then told that only one department was hiring. I had a great experience with HR and they called me back in two days saying I had the job.

Interview Questions
  • It was over 22 years ago so I can not recall any difficult questions. They were excited with my test scores and seemed really interested in my ability to do a good job.
International Paper
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at International Paper

Interview

took a test, phone interview was invited to take a tour

Anonymous Employee in Olive Branch, MS
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at International Paper (Olive Branch, MS) in Oct 2012

Interview

You start out with a 2 week background check.Then schedule a 5 person interview with all top management and union representatives. Then if hired will go through 3 weeks of classroom training onsite.

Interview Questions
  • Why should we hire you instead of all the other applicants who have applied.
International Paper
Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at International Paper in Feb 2012

Interview

easy

Interview Questions
International Paper
Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at International Paper (Augusta, GA) in Feb 2008

Interview

3 interviews all panel