International Paper REACH Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

International Paper REACH Engineer Interview Questions

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

REACH Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at International Paper in October 2016.

Interview

Prescreen phone interview with a panel of 3 managers- Two engineering managers and one HR representative. The panel was experienced with phone interviews and made the call as easy-going as possible. Lasted about 40 minutes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for International Paper

REACH Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at International Paper in September 2016.

Interview

I had an interview on campus. There were two interviewers both had gone through the REACH program. The interview was casual and the questions were standard HR questions. They focused on previous experience and my resume. Some of the questions were similar, so I ended up discussing the same experiences multiple times.

REACH Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at International Paper.

Interview

Applied through university career fair. Interview was a typical personality based interview. Interviewers were nice but also seemed to be observing everything you say to find a flaw. I probably wasn't as experience in the field the were looking for as other candidates which is why I believe to have not received a second round invitation because the interview was pretty straightforward.

Interview Questions

• No technical question just typical stuff like here's a situation in the workplace how would you react.   Answer Question

REACH Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at International Paper in September 2014.

Interview

Went to an information session and gave them my resume and next day met with them at the career fair and was given an interview. It seems like they took in many interviews and the biggest thing they required was a hard 2.8 GPA. They were all very nice and the group helping people included 2 previous students from the university that were there to help you do your best. The interview was on campus and was with a HR person as well as a seasoned engineer.

REACH Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at International Paper in November 2013.

Interview

Got recruited through a career fair. Had an on campus interview and was invited to an on site interview. The on site consisted of a ton of networking events, a facility tour, two interviews
    (one 1 on 1, one 2 on 1) and a team activity in which recruiters observed how you work on a team. A very exhausting/stressful few days but extremely informative and well put together.

Still waiting to hear back on an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mansfield, LA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at International Paper (Mansfield, LA) in October 2009.

Interview

International Paper was very organized in sending me information to be ready for the interview process. They explained everything very well. Many recruiters were at the interview site for the two days to talk to. I learned a lot about the company and the position, as well as, about the different paper mill locations across the U.S. I had a 2 on 1 interview and then a 1 on 1 interview. I also had team building exercises which were stressful but also exciting. The recruiters were very nice and we got a chance to have dinner with them to network and really pick their brain about working for International Paper. I was just very disappointed that I did not get a job offer. I would have truly enjoyed working there.

Interview Questions

• Describe to me a situation where you felt motivated to work on a project that you were not asked to do and you went for it.   Answer Question

REACH Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at International Paper.

Interview

On campus interviews with invitation for plant interviews.