International Paper Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

International Paper Systems Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at International Paper in June 2013.

Interview

Had phone call from Manager over dept. Did Phone interview had good experience. Was asked technical questions regarding Active Directory and Windows server. Did personality interview questions. Then chatted for a minute. Manager seemed to really enjoy working there and made me want to work there. Was called a few days later asked for face to face with team. Sat down at players club parkway with 10-11 guys and everyone was very fun and great. Tough IT questions some of them advanced and some were basic skills and I missed some of them!!! ugg. But overall team was very meshed and seems like somewhere I would love to work and learn from those guys.

Interview Questions

• Its the simple ones that get you but I don't want to let cat out of bag as others may get asked same questions. Just don't over think your answers.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for International Paper

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at International Paper (Memphis, TN).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and I had a phone interview with International Paper, within five days I was asked to come in for a face to face interview. I was interviewed by the manager and the team members who I would work with if I received the job.

Interview Questions

• What problems have I faced at my current job that I could not fix.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at International Paper (Auburn, WA) in August 2012.

Interview

not much process, only one issue they cared about.
    current manager called us into their office and asked one question.

All in all, it was how they treated us. We bought your company so move to our state.
    No thanks, Memphis is for BBQ not IT.

Interview Questions

• one question. Will you move to Memphis?   1 Answer