Internet Brands Content Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Internet Brands Content Manager Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Internet Brands (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by recruiter through LinkedIn, arranged interview the next day. Went through a list of questions about my background and experience with management. Was ultimately asked to do a case study, which was very involved. I felt that I had a lot of good insight to offer and could contribute, but ultimately, Internet Brands choose not to move forward.

Interview Questions

• Talk about your experience managing freelancers.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Internet Brands

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Internet Brands (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

My interview process was exhaustive. The first round was actually four back-to-back interviews with the hiring manager and three other stakeholders. It was great, but unexpected. This accurately set my expectations for my second round of interviews, which was another four-in-a-row event. Each was unique, and tended to focus on what mattered to the interviewer's specific involvement with the person who would be in this role.

Interview Questions

• I can't recall any questions that were difficult or unexpected. They were typical.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Internet Brands (El Segundo, CA).

Interview

It takes more than two weeks to get through the interview process with this company. First, a junior-level HR recruiter hits you up with some fairly basic questions via phone. Within a few days another HR recruiter sets up another phone interview, but the depth of the interviewing does not escalate much. Within a week or so, upon advancing, in-person interviews are scheduled for on-site. If you're seasoned and know what you're doing, these are pretty basic interviews as well, seeming to be focused on personality review more than skill set.

Interview Questions

• What was the thing you disliked most about your last job?   Answer Question

Like others who have discussed this company, salary and benefits negotiations are not on the table, and much of the interviewing process works to ensure that a candidate is within the target range. If you're not, don't expect much camaraderie.