Internet Broadcasting Campaign Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Internet Broadcasting

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Campaign Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Internet Broadcasting.

Interview

Applied online. Was asked to come in for an interview. Couldn't find the place for a while. Sat in a room with three hiring managers. Then it got weird. They asked me questions about handling impossible clients and managing stress levels. Should have seen the red flag from the start.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Internet Broadcasting

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Internet Broadcasting (Saint Paul, MN) in June 2008.

Interview

panel interview, follow up interview. standardized questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Campaign Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Internet Broadcasting in January 2011.

Interview

Applied online and a few weeks later, received call from the hiring manager. She had me do a phone interview on-the-spot and I was not prepared. Not to mention, she called me at 6pm on a Friday night. Weird...also makes me wonder if this organization is always working after hours, ya know?

Apparently I passed the phone interview because on Monday, I received an email to set up an in-person interview. When I got to my interview, I had to fill out an application. When I walked into the conference room, to my surprise, four people were sitting in there. Yikes. I do NOT like being interviewed by multiple people.

The hiring managers are all very young (mid-to-late 20's). They were laughing at inside jokes during parts of my interview. Not very professional, IMO.

The interview consisted of ENDLESS behavioral questions, all centering on the same theme: dealing with complete chaos. The questions were themed around how do you deal with constant interruptions and how do you deal with angry phone calls from TV station managers. Doesn't sound like a pleasant job at all.

When all the questioning was done, more fun was ahead. I had to do a mock phone call to see how I'd handle an angry TV station manager. One of the hiring managers left the room and called from her desk, acting like a station manager. I was supposed to calm her down.

Then, I had to respond to an angry email from a TV station. One of the interviewers gave me her laptop and I typed out my response. Errr...kind of weird.

As someone with 12 years' professional experience (but unemployed and desperate, unfortunately), this position seems very entry level. It reminded me of my days working in a call center. The job description makes this job sound much better and much less entry level than what it actually is, which is why I applied for it.

I get the feeling that the "campaign specialist" position has a LOT of turnover and gets micromanaged by the managers.

I suppose this could be a fun place to work, but I wouldn't want this particular position.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle irate coworkers?   1 Answer