Interoute Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interoute Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2017

2.9

Graduate Scheme French/Spanish Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Interoute (Nottingham, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online, two days later got an email asking to send more info, then they ask me to contact someone else to plan the interview, then went to the interview which lasted 1h.
    They asked very basic questions in the casual interview (this one was with two manager cause it was for 2 different positions) , they are looking for teamwork and good customer service, simple accounting knowledge, but the big thing is that they won't train you which is kind of weird; questions were:
    - Tell me more about you
    - Strengths and Weaknesses
    -What motivates you
    -Why are you the right person for the role
    -What do you know about the company
    -They will ask you how you can deal with customers on the phone and vice versa you being the customer that can't pay ( most weird one )
    And of course if it requires you to speak a different language they will test you by taking a random employee and talking to them in that language.
    Ask them questions too, you could ask about the uniform code cause they don't seem to wear any suits or anything, it's really casual.

Interview Questions

• What will you bring into the team ?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Interoute (London, England (UK)).

Interview

A screening call, then an face to face interview followed by an numerical & verbal reasoning psychometric test, which wasn't fully explained from the start of the process. I was also told there are no right or wrong answers for the test, but you need to score at an certain level in order to proceed, however the overall process was fairly swift.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me an example of an competency based question?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Interoute.

Interview

Simple and fast process. Two interviews, both prety similar but with different managers. general questions. Interoute ´s problem is to mantain people,missing resources all the time. high presure to hire

Group Reporting Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Interoute (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview had compentency and technical questions. They didn't give me any feed back. Or even a call to say they had selected someone else. I had applied online had two interviews and a online test.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Interoute (Prague (Czech Republic)) in October 2016.

Interview

1 inteview in the company (~60 minutes). Nothing too special, questions like.: reference / value types, reflection, dependency injection, design patterns, locks / mutexes, hash tables, some basic SQL, why did I leave the previous company, some info about myself, about my projects. I received the offer next day.

Pricing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Interoute (Sofia (Bulgaria)).

Interview

1.Phone interview.
    2. Face to face interview with HR.
    3. Face to face interview with the hiring manager.
    The interviews were not difficult, but you have to be prepared for the standard interview questions.

Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Interoute (Nottingham, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

There was a day long interview process including a presentation and some group activities. We found out at the end of the day who had been successful. I found it very interesting and it definitely allowed you to showcase your ability and show the characteristics that are required to be successful within this role.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you and why you are right for the role etc   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Interoute (Nottingham, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

Assessment day was long and there wasn't much opportunity to show off your skills as most of the day was spent waiting around. First part was introducing yourself, group projects were hectic and you you basically had to shout over people, 3 minute presentation on why you should be hired was the main part. You had to show you were personable and charismatic, something I struggled to do as it was my first sales interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe this experience from your CV.   1 Answer

Sales Order Processing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Interoute (Prague (Czech Republic)).

Interview

The information provided was good but there were too many psychological questions and too much emphasis on why i don't speak Czech after a long time spent in CZ (even though the roe did not require Czech language at all).

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Interoute (Sofia (Bulgaria)).

Interview

Extremely long hiring process - took them three months from start to finish. Initial interview over the phone. Followed by a technical interview with a line manager and a senior manager, HR just taking notes. Received the initial offer over the phone, then waited two weeks to get the details via email. Inflexible in terms of negotiating the remuneration. To my surprise, no background check was performed.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself professionally 5 years from now?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Do try to negotiate your salary but don't expect it to work.