Intersections Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 9, 2017

2.6

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rio Rancho, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intersections (Rio Rancho, NM) in June 2017.

Interview

Total of four interviews. Friendly and by no means intimidating! Different and challenging questions at each interview. Duties were explained. Wages were not discussed until the final interview. Pleasant Experience!

Interview Questions

• Why should we choose you for the job?   1 Answer

IT Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intersections (Chantilly, VA).

Interview

one phone call, two 1 to 1 meetings, no one could tell me the job. Horrible process, No one understood what I dd. The company leadership was inept and frankly had disconnected from the compsny needs. Bad process too long and such bad process

Interview Questions

• not much. They had no discipline and were completely disorganized.   1 Answer
    • would i work for sub par wages   Answer Question

Negotiation

Had a staff.

Desktop Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intersections (Chantilly, VA).

Interview

It was comfortable, I met a few of the team members and they all asked me questions related to the position. I was able to answer all of the questions with 100% accuracy. They even had me fix a PC as part of the test.

IT Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Intersections (Chantilly, VA) in November 2014.

Interview

Questions were direct, covering various areas of the IT field. Included hardware knowledge, troubleshooting knowledge, time management, and difficult situation handling. Interviewers included direct manager, same level but different group manager, and senior server administrator

Interview Questions

• Here are 3 issues: Exec not able to logon, VP with guest needing wireless access, and someone grabs you in the hallway to help get their laptop setup in a conference room. In what order would you assist these people and why?   1 Answer

Human Resources Generalist Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intersections (Chantilly, VA) in May 2014.

Interview

Phone intetview was friendly. Got a good understanding of culture, but not very many experiene specific questions. Although they stated they were looking to move fast in filling the position, it took 3 weeks of my following up to finally get some feedback, from 2 individuals I had never spoken with, nor interviewed with. Professionally inadequite ability to conduct an informative interview. DISAPPOINTED.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Many and tiresome

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intersections (Washington, DC) in March 2014.

Interview

straightforward; but takes long time to wait for interview. not sure what the company does before i went to interview. many people there seems to like it. later found many managers there do not hire bright people; they might find bright people threatening their own jobs. CEO is founder and is great. just used wrong mid management.

Desktop Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Intersections (Chantilly, VA) in July 2013.

Interview

Director of IT, Senior Server Support Mgr and Desktop Support Mgr in small conference room with computer desktop projected on screen. Simple problem was displayed for me to solve. Question asked was how would I troubleshoot the issue. After solution was reached we discussed the company and what I would be expected to do if hired.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Intersections?   1 Answer

Client Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington Heights, Cook, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intersections (Arlington Heights, Cook, IL) in May 2012.

Interview

I applied through their website and got a call back a week or so later for a phone interview. The phone interview took 7 minutes and was deceptively easy. I then went to the interview where I interviewed with both the HR representative, the Marketing Manager and the Marketing Director. The questions were typical interview questions and it took about an hour and a half to complete. It was about a week later when I found out that I did not get the position.

Interview Questions

• Can you name one time where you encountered a difficulty in working with others?   Answer Question
    • What interested you in this position?   Answer Question

Softwere Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intersections (Chantilly, VA) in August 2011.

Interview

Had a telephonic interview with the Director and the manager. Then had face to face interview,then IQ test and then offered me the offer letter and had to get the drug test and the background check done.

Interview Questions

• asked questions about sql server and application related questions and mostly from my resume   Answer Question