Interstate Bakeries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Interstate Bakeries

Candidate Interview Review

Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Texarkana, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Interstate Bakeries (Texarkana, TX) in June 2009.

Interview

IBC's Route Sales Representative position was published with an online job website. I delivered my resume in person to the bakery sales business in front of the IBC warehouse. I received a phone request for an in person interview the next day. I researched the company website for a basic understanding of IBC company history and baked goods products. I researched an online job website for the same job position in different cities. This game me a comprehensive understanding of job requirements before the interview. The Manager and Supervisor were friendly and receptive to my visit. I explained that I researched the position. I knew of the twelve-hour labor job requirements. The job in question did require the ability to drive manual transmission, which was beyond my personal experience. They were very professional and approachable throughout the entire process. I thanked them for their time. I sent a thank you letter and asked that my resume be kept for future consideration.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with the job requirements?   1 Answer

The job requires experience driving a manual transmission vehicle with enough confidence to manage city traffic conditions. I have experience with automatic transmission passenger vehicles at this time.