Intertek Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intertek Test Engineer Interview Questions

2.7

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intertek (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a face to face with the operations manager of the location and the engineering manager. It was a structured interview consisting of them going through an hr acronym guide and for each letter giving an example of how it applies or how youve utilized various skills/experiences/etc. It was long. Took around an hour. Then they give a tour of the facility. I found out that I did NOT get the job on a Friday and I had interviewed on a Monday.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you utilized....   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Intertek

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intertek (Pleasanton, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Test engineer before company was acquired by Intertek. Got an interview through a recruiter which only took one day and got an offer about a week later or so. Pretty simple interview that covered basic skills. Interviewed by a couple of individuals. Everyone met there was nice and approachable. The entire process lasted about 2 hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intertek (Plano, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

I had 2 interviews, both by the engineering managers. The first one was confusing because he kept asking me questions about electrical engineering even though he knew that wasn't my background. The second one was a breeze pretty much, he seemed much calmer.

Anonymous Employee in Cortland, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intertek (Cortland, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

I sent my resume and a cover letter to the company's careers site. I received an email back two days later requesting a one on one interview. I went in for the interview and met with a operations manager. He asked me about my college experience and courses I had taken in the past. We had some small talk, about basketball if I remember correctly. It was a very relaxing and non technical interview. He basically offered me the job at the end of the 30 minute interview and sent me a confirmation email about a week later.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intertek (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

very friendly environment for interview.
    general knowledge questions.
    check the basic knowledge on subjects.
    checks the spontaneous of the candidate.
    checks the confidence of the candidate.
    interviewer try to confuse the candidate even if he answers the question right, just to check the candidates confidence.

Interview Questions

• about software testing, methodologies, skills, reason to hire you. etc   Answer Question

Testing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Intertek (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

Aptitude-Technical interview-Technical assessment-Hr Round-date of join

Interview Questions

• why did u choose IT job when u did Ece   1 Answer