Interval International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 1, 2017

2.8

Web Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Interval International (Miami, FL).

Interview

Multiple phone interviews and multi day in person interviews also scheduled. After the second in person interview they decided I was not a good fit and was sent home, with no clear reason as to why I was not a good match.

Call Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Interval International (Miami, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

The company was thorough in it's interviewing process. It helped me understand the goals and objectives of the company. I liked the communication I got from them, as well as, their demeanor.

Interview Questions

• What makes you different from other candidates?   1 Answer

EDW Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Interval International in November 2015.

Interview

Recruiter set up time for the interview and he called 15 mins after sending reminder. He then asked me to follow up for an update as they are busy and never came back. Very unprofessional and no response/.

Not Stating Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Interval International.

Interview

I was appalled at the condescending attitude of the hiring manager. They admitted they were not prepared for the interview, they knew the job description online was incomplete and made several insulting statements about my resume. I almost walked out of the interview. I would have declined the offer to work this company because management did not show it cared about who I was or even how they presented themselves. There office was a mess and they were not prepared. Why would I look for that person to be my manager?

Interview Questions

• Asked about my current position and then proceeded to insult the work.   Answer Question

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Interval International (Miami, FL) in February 2010.

Interview

Final in person interview was fine, but too long of a process. Took 2 months to get in. Before that there was numerous phones calls. Was asked to provide a portfolio of work which never occurs in the area of the industry

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Interval International in November 2009.

Interview

HR did not interview. Was contacted directly by the VP's assistance. The day of the interview waited 30 mins at the reception. The interviewer was very direct. If you don't work already in the Hospitality industry, forget about it.