Intesa Sanpaolo Financial Value Chain Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intesa Sanpaolo Financial Value Chain Sales Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Financial Value Chain Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Intesa Sanpaolo (Milan (Italy)) in May 2010.

Interview

I was contacted inhouse by a former colleague who told me about the job. I had several interviews with a panel, and then with the top manager one to one. I was interviewed also by an outside company, HR (ie. such as Mercer..) who did an assessment test of me (social skills, etc), and did presentations about my work skills related to job. I was finally taken on for this job and sent to Cambridge to do a very interesting course on International Treasury Management. In Intesa they invest on HR and job training. Excellent.

Interview Questions

• Work life balance. Was asked about personal life, my son, how do I manage my home life as regards to having a job that engages my life so much (I travel extensively)   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very relaxed on both sides. Advice: no overselling, there are some very skilled professionals who find you out right away. Just know that you need to be extremely flexible to work here.