Intesa Sanpaolo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intesa Sanpaolo Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2017

2.6

Analyst Interview

Interview

group interview, business case, logical assesment.
    how do you measure the performance of a start up?
    how do you evaluate a company?
    how do you raise capital for a start up?
    difference ebitda / focf

Interview Questions

• how do you measure the performance of a start up?
      how do you evaluate a company?
      how do you raise capital for a start up?
      difference ebitda / focf   Answer Question

Senior Credit Analyst In New York City Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intesa Sanpaolo (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

Called in to meet hiring manager. Called back a few weeks later to meet HR. Hiring manager gave me a an assignment to test my credit skills. Called back a third time to meet the GM. GM asked me my personal interests. He seemed disinterested when I mentioned cycling, but was very impressed when I mentioned that I volunteered at an animal shelter.

Interview Questions

• Why do certain industries have lower profit margins than other industries? (this came from the GM).   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intesa Sanpaolo (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Terrible and embarrassing experience. The whole interview focused on
    -my current salary
    -in which area of London I live (I still wonder why it matters?!)
    - if I have any friend/relative in the bank (seriously, he asked..)
    -he ended up with a cheeky joke on the shoes I was wearing (he had a green tie on, so cannot blame him really...)

Interview Questions

• Despite I have two years experience in capital markets and a master degree under my belt, the manager of the team did not have any finance related question for me.
      In a relationship management interview I would expect to answer technical questions of certain products, ability to read a balance sheet L side or financial ratio (at a minimum).
      Also he did not ask how I work in a team, if I can code or what is my ability to crunch data.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Intesa Sanpaolo (Milan (Italy)) in March 2017.

Interview

I have been contacted by Intesa Sanapolo HR via LinkedIn, I did a first call (past experiences, academic background and areas of interest) with him, 1 interview with two HR and 1 technical interview with Head of Industry

Interview Questions

• FCFE, EBITDA calculation, IS/BS Analysis, Valuation methods, Industry knowledge, ecc   Answer Question

Trade Finance Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Intesa Sanpaolo (Milan (Italy)).

Interview

I applied on LinkedIn, after a month I was contacted for the inteview with the hr manager and after with the business line manager. After a month I had the second interview with the line manager and after two weeks a new interview via Skype with hr.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intesa Sanpaolo (Luxembourg (Luxembourg)) in December 2016.

Interview

I was called by the HR and after some questions about my CV. the internship position vas not specified by the HR neither after the personal interview. After the phone call, the HR fixed me a personal interview directly with the managers of the Private banking department the week after. They never let me know the result of the interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself?
      How do you see yourself in 5 years?
      What is the last book you have read?
      Why did you decide to apply for Intesa?
      What do you know about investment found market in Luxembourg?
      What are the main challenges of today economy?   Answer Question

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milano (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intesa Sanpaolo (Milano (Italy)) in December 2016.

Interview

The application was for several roles in the IT department. The hiring process was composed of two steps. The first one was an assessment center with group and single tests. After two weeks, they called me telling I was successful and if I wanted to continue. In that case, I needed to travel all the country to their IT hq in Milan for the interview. So, it seems that they don't know about the existence of Skype. The interview time was at 15:00, but I waited until 15:40 before being called in the office. Once there, they asked the usual personal and professional questions and explained that there was just a single role. There were no technical questions because they would train people on their systems, and that leave a mystery on how the candidates are selected. After that, I received a mail telling just I was not selected. After asking a feedback about it, they never replied.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Tell me about your thesis and your job experience
      Are you willing to relocate   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Turin (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intesa Sanpaolo (Turin (Italy)) in September 2016.

Interview

After you end your school, the recruiters will reach to you asking to send them your CV, then if they choose you, they will make a in office selection that basically is usefull to undestand if you are capable to work in team, then they will ask you on what field do you want to work, then you will receive a month contract and if they like you they will keep you.

Interview Questions

• They asked to tell somethin about me that wasn't on the CV   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intesa Sanpaolo (Milan (Italy)) in June 2016.

Interview

The recruitment consist in 4 different part. The first one is singular, you have a problem solving (the my problem solving speak about porfum company). The second one consist in an assestment where you and your team try to solve in group another problem (in my case we had to find the best solution for an offer due by a travel agent's). the third part they simulate a problem on the travel agent's and now you are alone with the recruiter and they check your own ability to solve problem. then there was a personal question and an english test

Interview Questions

• speak about one error that you have done and you have learn about   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intesa Sanpaolo (Milan (Italy)) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied through my university, which has a strong connection with intesa san paolo. I sent my CV and motivational letter, and they chose me without any interview. This experience is very interesting, since it is sime kind of small boutique, so you get a great exposure. So you don't actually acquire a specific quality, but you get an overall exposure to the entire process of issuance, since you have to do everything.