Intouch Wireless Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intouch Wireless Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Intouch Wireless

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intouch Wireless in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online. After 2 days I received a call from HR asking me question. It felt more of an interrogation than anything else. Within the first 2 minutes of talking I wasn't interested any further. So I didn't move on with the process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work history? Why did you leave? How much did you get paid in commission?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ramsey, NJ

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intouch Wireless (Ramsey, NJ) in August 2011.

Interview

The process was easy but I was interview by 4 guys which they were talking almost at the same time asking question like. How much of experience do you in sale? Come on they had my resume there and still ask me does stupid questions like that.

Interview Questions

• If you working for us which way you will preferred to get pay either commission or salary?   1 Answer

They only pay minimum and their commission sucks big time you only get 4% of the price for a example if it 40 you get 4% of that which will be around 2 dollars. To low on payment even if you had experience in the field you are better off applying for Radio Shack better commission on Cell phone.