Intrado Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intrado Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Intrado

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intrado (Mobile, AL) in December 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter that found my resume online. The recruiter set up two different interviews. Both were done via WebEx. Both interviews lasted just under an hour and all interviewers involved were professional and friendly. Process took about 3 weeks from first contact to job offer.

Interview Questions

• The main focus during interview was my experience and how I handled different sales situations in the past.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intrado

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Intrado (Appleton, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

It was quick-6 days total. I applied online on Sunday, a couple hours later received an automated email that they wanted to move forward with a phone interview due to my passing the assessment. The online application did take some time as there was an assessment at the end. The phone interview was automated. I got to record my answers and send off once I liked it. I did the phone interview on Monday. Tuesday I received a call from HR that they wanted me to do an in person interview. We set up the time for Thursday. I went in for my interview, it was a lot of behavioral questions. Somehow, I had a great answer for all of them. After the interview, I was asked to send a follow-up email to the interviewer telling them why I want the job. Now I know it was a test in order to see my email skills. Friday I received a call that I was offered the job. I tried to negotiate my hourly rate from 12 to 13, but they wouldn't budge. I accepted anyway since it was more than my current position. I started two weeks from the following Monday.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you want this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

From talking to other employees, west does not negotiate. I was not able to either. Whatever they offer you, take it. There is plenty of opportunity to move up within the company.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intrado.

Interview

Was relatively simple and painless process

Interview Questions

• I don't really remember, maybe giving some specific scenerio examples   Answer Question

Negotiation

normal

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intrado (Omaha, NE) in January 2014.

Interview

It was fine. Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process. Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process.

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intrado (Tulsa, OK) in August 2008.

Interview

Basic screening interview with HR rep. Basic computer literacy test. Specific department interview with Supervisor.

Negotiation

None.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intrado (Warsaw (Poland)) in July 2009.

Interview

Call from executive search, Than two long interviews over the phone. Finally face to face meeting with future manager. Nice company but salary offered was like 60k usd and needed relocation (to Germany)

- Simple products