Intrado Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intrado Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Intrado

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intrado (Appleton, WI) in August 2016.

Interview

Three part interview with a skills/knowledge presentation to show your understanding of how to analyze a data set and prepare a presentation on it.
Drug Screen and Background Check were required.

Interview Questions

Intrado Response

May 25, 2017 – HR Director

Thank you for your initial interest in West and we’re happy to have you on-board. Employee referrals are one of our greatest sources of new talent.

Other Interview Reviews for Intrado

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intrado (Omaha, NE) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter via email to set up an initial onsite interview with her. All communication and correspondence was clear, precise and quick. There was a bad storm coming on the day of the interview and the recruiter reached out to me two days before to reschedule so I didn’t have to drive in the snow storm. I met with her and she made it very comfortable. The questions were about my resume and background. I asked a few questions and the recruiter answered them all thoroughly. She set up the 2nd interview during that time with the hiring manager. She sent me a confirmation email with whom I’d be interviewing with, times, where to meet and other information. She also included more in-depth answers to the questions I asked during the interview which I thought was very cool! I met with the hiring manager who provided an awesome description of the job, the company and where it is going. She asked about my background and how I react to certain environments and situations. She made it clear it's not just about them, they wanted to ensure West is a good fit for me as well. About a week went by and I reached out the recruiter again to check on the status. I was promptly replied to; being told where they were at in the process and when I should hear back. I received a follow up email on the date she said I would hear back to set up a 3rd interview with the Hiring Manager and another teammate. The third interview, much like the first two were very professional and comfortable. They dove deeper into the job, where they are in the process relative to the department and if I was still interested. I eventually received a call from the recruiter with an offer and accepted, pending a background check. After hearing about the job details during the interview process, I was anxious to get started and I was able to start, if I remember correctly, within 7 days. Overall, the interview process was awesome. All people involved made it very comfortable with great information along the way. The communication was great and all information was correct. I would say this is one of the best hiring process I’ve been a part of, coming from a Fortune 500 company and working in State of Federal Government.

Interview Questions

• Experience, Education, Background, How you deal with people.....   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intrado (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Professional, yet warm. They certainly project a team atmosphere, which is something that attracted me to them in the first place. I loved the energy and enthusiasm of the people.

Interview Questions

• What do you think would help you to flourish in your position?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intrado in January 2019.

Interview

I interviewed at West Corporation, I met the manager and another senior analyst, also I was contacted by HR team, all of them had a friendly manner, great knowledge of their jobs, and were polite, It was a great experience for me.

Interview Questions

• They asked about technologies, protocols, procedures, and personality.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intrado (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

two interviews. one with hiring manager, Human Resource rep and one team member, second with CEO. Three hour exam testing skills - not complicated.Extremely generic interview questions eg, past experience, education, interests.

Interview Questions

• Extremely generic interview questions eg, past experience, education, interests.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.