Intrado Associate Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intrado Associate Data Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Intrado

Associate Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intrado.

Interview

Easy, generic scenario questions. Typing and Excel test. First a phone interview, then HR interview, then a panel interview. All done at different times on different days. Many questions that were associated with customer service. A few questions based on software, have you ever used Microsoft, Oracle etc. Panel interview was intimidating; but I'm not good with interviews anyways.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Intrado

Anonymous Employee in Longmont, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intrado (Longmont, CO) in August 2014.

Interview

If selected there is a group interview with all the hiring entry level departments, if a supervisor/manager thinks you have good potential, they will offer you the job. My interview took about 30 minutes, you can be selected for multiple areas of the company based on one interview.

Anonymous Employee in Longmont, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intrado (Longmont, CO) in August 2011.

Interview

The 3 Part Interview was efficient and thorough. The phone interview, then the HR interview were a lot of the basics and the final interview was a little nerve wracking as it was with 5 managers all in the same room and rotating through questions. Not bad, just a bit intimidating. You never knew quite how to play it

Interview Questions

• Please describe a difficult customer interaction and how you handled it.   Answer Question