Intrado Conference Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intrado Conference Administrator Interview Questions

Interviews at Intrado

2.0

Conference Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intrado (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in December 2017.

Interview

the interview was smooth and relaxing. no pressure and the interviewers are friendly. just be yourself and answer them confidently.. they will ask about your personal details, hobbies, likes and dislikes, it's just like your answering an autograph/slumbook :D

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Intrado

Conference Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intrado.

Interview

The hiring process could be one day if you come early. The people there are very nice. If they see that you have potential and ready for commitment, they will get you slot for a great career!

Interview Questions

• How long do you want to stay here at West?   1 Answer

Conference Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intrado (Makati City (Philippines)) in October 2017.

Interview

Initial Interview -> Self Assessment Exam -> Final Interview

Relatively easy, employers are nice and accommodating. I also got hired the same day, and signed the job offer the next day.

Conference Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intrado (Makati City (Philippines)) in March 2016.

Interview

Professional yet on friendly manner. Straight forward interview. Interviewer is very nice and accommodating they will make you feel comfortable and at ease. Most companies tend to intimidate the applicant or humiliate but with WEST it's never going to happen. They will help you boost your confidence to be able to bring out the best in you.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself 5years from now?   1 Answer