Intrado Customer Care Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Intrado Customer Care Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Intrado

3.1

Customer Care Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Intrado in February 2016.

Interview

Applied Online
1st Assessment - online test - 30 mins. questions about work experience, math, logical and English language questions.
2nd Assessment - Automated Phone Interview - 15 mins. questions about work experience, skill and behavioral situations in sales experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Intrado

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intrado (Pensacola, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

First, you sign in and sit in a small room with a few people. The associate will call you to give you a piece of paper explaining what you will be doing and about how long it will take. If you hadn't applied online to start with, it'll take longer than if you had. But, they'll sit you on a computer after about 20 minutes of waiting and either have you fill out a 112 questionnaire or review your previous online application. Then, you go back to the seats. after about another 20 minutes, an interviewer will call your name and ask you several different questions about handling customers, your eligibility to work in the us and in the company and have you do several simple tasks on their provided computer. Then, you go back to the seats. After about an hour, they'll call you back to have you sign papers about the drug and background screening and provide you your schedule (if you accept the job) and take your picture for your badge. Then, they take you back to the computers so you can fill out tax information. You're basically done there except you go up the road to take a drug test which takes another hour and a half.
    What I didn't like about it is, they don't even bother to look at your resume or online application. All of the questions the interviewer asks you can be answered in the application or resume. The interviewer I had talked 90 to nothing so I could barely catch what she was saying. It was like a script.
    My advice, be prepared to stay there for quite a while, and listen and answer carefully.

Interview Questions

• When was one time you were rude to an customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The only negotiation was your schedule, when and what times could you work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intrado (Huntsville, AL) in June 2014.

Interview

Well I did everything in one day, the phone interview was easy but intense because they start to ask off the wall questions.the face to face interview was a little bit better , but they ask you a lot of questions.

Interview Questions

• What's your pro and cons of past sales experience , example of your customer surface skills, you personal customer experience s   Answer Question

They weren't going to be flexible with my school.

Customer Care Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intrado in October 2013.

Interview

I applied online and the process took about two weeks, because of my current work schedule. I interviewed October 2013. Before my interview I went in to take assessments, which was pretty much just a basic typing test. The questions were all pretty basic in the interview. There was a portion of it where she asked me to explain certain processes on the computer, which are basic, in detail.

Interview Questions

• They were all pretty basic interview questions; I was asked to sell her my cell phone and to provide step-by-step instructions for basic computer tasks.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't really negotiation, I was given an option of a few different shifts to work, but pay-wise there was no real negotiation.

Customer Care Associate Interview

Interview

Apply on-site if you want to get hired, the process is a lot faster. They give you a second interview if you qualify. It's not too hard just selling them your phone, and other skill tests as well as telling them about your background. What takes the longest is waiting for a class to start, as there is a long waiting period for open classes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation. 9.50/hr for training 10/hr after 90 days

Anonymous Employee in West Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Intrado (West Pensacola, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

Interview on phone, then office,then training.

Negotiation

Just take it.

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intrado (Pensacola, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

They prefer to meet you on-site. First to fill out information on computer. Second step is to have a quick interview. Third is a phone call at home. Fourth is long interview on-site. Then they set you up for a training date.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None.

Anonymous Employee in Rocky Mount, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intrado (Rocky Mount, NC) in November 2010.

Interview

I initiated the process by starting their online application. I wasn't able to finish at the time, but received a call a couple of days later inviting me to set up a time to complete the process at their local offices. I did so, and upon completing the assessment, was instructed to wait in the lobby for my interview, I spoke with one of the hiring managers within the hour. The interview was bog-standard - I was asked about myself and my skills, was told about what the company does, given an overview of their compensation and benefits package and given an outline of the training schedule. There was a modicum of small-talk, I posed for my ID badge, and I was hired. All-in-all a painless process.

Interview Questions

• Nothing stood out. This wasn't a "gotcha" interview. They' have a bunch of slots to fill, so they want to get people into them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, other than a question of which contractor I would be placed with. Pay, hours, and benefits are set in stone, and with the pool of candidates waiting behind you, it's was a take-it-or-leave-it proposition.