Intrado Customer Service Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intrado Customer Service Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Intrado

2.3

Customer Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intrado.

Interview

The process is disorganized-- I've watched them try to hire people weeks after they were interviewed even though they knew they wanted to hire them the same week they were interviewed. The place is a cattle call. Dress nicely and be professional-- you shouldn't have a problem getting hired. They go through a lot of bodies.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult questions-- it's a pretty standard interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Intrado

Customer Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intrado in August 2014.

Interview

Interview with HR representative was the first step in the interview process. I passed that with flying colors. The second interview took place on the same day. I wanted to schedule it but I did it the same. That should've been a red flag that something was wrong.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Intrado (Omaha, NE) in May 2011.

Interview

I applied over the weekend and got a call on Wednesday to come in the following day to meet with the HR person. That interview went well enough because at the end he set up a second interview for the next day with the managers of the dept. Went in and I thought that interview went well too. They even asked me about my schedule preference. Said I'd heard sometime the following week, but I never did get a call. I even emailed the HR person to follow up and didn't get a reply. Two months later I got a phone call from the HR person. He left a VM, I called him back but got his VM too. He didn't call me back that day and the following week I tried calling him again only to get his VM again saying he was going to be out of the office for the next two weeks. Seems fairly disorganized.