Intrado Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intrado Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Intrado

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intrado (Omaha, NE).

Interview

The process was very quick. I walked in and filled out an application. Approximately, 30 minutes after that, I took a typing and general assessment test. Shortly afterward, I had a face to face interview with the HR Representative. I received a call the next day and was offered a position. Fast and efficient!

Interview Questions

• Provide an example when you had to deal with a difficult caller.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intrado

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intrado (Green Bay, WI) in October 2017.

Interview

HR is very friendly and knowledgeable, very straight forward. They are very kind. This was overall a great experience. Very professional. Very understanding. Everyone is very nice. You will love working here.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience do you have   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wausau, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intrado (Wausau, WI) in December 2016.

Interview

I just applied online and the rep called and emailed me to set up an interview. The interview was about 45 minutes long. She described the company and the possible positions that may work for me. They will get. Ack to me in a week or so.

Anonymous Employee in Middleton, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intrado (Middleton, WI) in September 2016.

Interview

It was mass hiring. I've never done so poorly on an interview in my life and I was still hired. They hire 30-40 people at once, group train, and wait for a bunch of people to drop out. In two months there were around 10 people left. After four months, there was under five.

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intrado (Jackson, MN) in February 2016.

Interview

applied on line. Call from Omaha office to set up time for phone interview. Call from Office for phone interview then an interview in person at the local office in Jackson MN. call with offer of employment from the main office in Omaha. Scheduled the Drug test and filled out forms for Human Resources for drug test and new hire paperwork including background authorization.

Anonymous Employee in Middleton, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intrado (Middleton, WI) in September 2015.

Interview

It was really easy. Just general questions about your personality and passed work experience, They also pretty much asked me where I would like to go, Offered me the job right on the spot.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intrado.

Interview

Customer-oriented, successful at troubleshooting and handling customer support issues in a timely manner.

Energetic with strong time management skills who thrives in a fast-paced environment.

Handle customer inquiries, complaints, billing questions and payment extension/service requests. Calm angry callers, repair trust, locate resources for problems

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intrado.

Interview

Great interview process very organized and very excited about the job. Got a quick response and they work fast to get you started. Great hours and even some discounts at other places. Seems like there is a chance to move up if you work hard! Overall great so far

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intrado.

Interview

pretty much very simple, its better to apply at the hr office, that way ur packet will be reviewed and you will be interviewed. The interview is intense but they don't leave u wondering if u passed or failed, u will get to know right away if ur moving forward to meet with the supervisors u will be working with who will determine if u are a good fit for the project

Interview Questions

• its not anything extra ordinary, may be you may be asked to describe a time you worked with someone you didnt get along with, what you did.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation, they already have their schedule, u chose the one u want

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intrado (Pensacola, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

My personal opinion of the interviewing process is that they don't even bother to read your application or resume. If you apply online you still have to go in and tell them every place you've world and how long, answer questions about taking drug tests and background checks, as well as if you can work in the country..stuff that they could have gathered had they even bothered to read the application. The girl doing the interview was reading off of a sheet and talking a mile a minute and when I asked her a question she was so thrown off by not sticking to her script that she couldn't even answer my question without confusing me even more.
    I thought the interview process was a joke. I found out after I came in for an interview that I wasn't eligible which they would've gotten from even attempting to read my application or resume.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask anything other than basic application questions.   Answer Question