Intrado Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intrado Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Intrado

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Islandia, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Intrado (Islandia, NY) in July 2018.

Interview

Interview was set up through the assistance of a recruiter. Interviewed with three management executives during an onsite visit. We discussed in detail my background/ experience, specifics of the position/ associated responsibilities and had open conversations to address all my questions about the Company. A very friendly and welcoming interview process. Received an offer a few weeks later and happily accepted the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Intrado

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intrado (San Antonio, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

SR Director did not interview me. Instead I was called into the office and presented with what I would call a "carrot". Told if I continue to grow my team and inspire them to excel he would review my team's stats and see if I am ready to advance. He did however tell me that he would give me the interview questions so that I would know what questions he would be asking.

Interview Questions

• If you knew something was done by a member of the management team would you "narc" or would you just act like nothing happened and move on?

If you were given the opportunity to go into the Sr Director's office would take the opportunity to look through the papers on his desk?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intrado (Omaha, NE).

Interview

Submitted my resume through West online website after finding the job on a website. Within 1 week of submitting the resume I received an email from HR requesting a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes and was pretty typical. Following the phone interview I received an email for filling out a PI survey online. Once the PI survey was completed then I was contacted to setup an in person interview.

The in person interview consisted of meeting with a panel of 4 current VP's and/or directors. It was very much to the point and direct. Very little time was spent on work experience or background. They cared mostly about coaching, mentoring, and leading other employees. The interview questions were very direct and some were difficult. One particular interviewer was rude and challenged a lot of what was said.

I left that interview knowing I would not get an offer, but I didn't feel like I wanted an offer either. I left knowing it was not the place for me to work.

Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intrado in January 2009.

Interview

Phone Interview
    On Site Interview