Intrado Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Intrado Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Intrado

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intrado (Appleton, WI) in November 2017.

Interview

Video interview to start with a same day in person follow up.Took about an hour each time and everyone was friendly and helpful.Good communication all the way through the process until they offered me a position.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel your personality best compkiments the position you're applying for?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Intrado

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intrado (Appleton, WI) in November 2015.

Interview

went in for an initial interview with HR person. Then interviewed with the Senior Director over the program they wanted me on, and then came in to meet the Senior director and sit with one of the sales reps for a little while to make sure I understood what I would be doing.

Interview Questions

• What experiences have you had that you feel most qualify you for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intrado (Chicago, IL).

Interview

First, you receive a phone call over the phone from an HR person. This is more informal and basically a screening session to make sure you remotely qualify for the position. Next, you will be asked to do an in-person interview at the office, where they will pass you through two or three different people who will ask you standard interview questions... Why are you a good fit for this position? What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses? How have you handled a difficult situation at a previous job or at school, etc. All extremely basic and chances are the person that is interviewing you was in your shoes less than a few years ago, so it is a very young company and there is nothing to worry about.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. They are mostly hiring for entry level positions, so they aren't trying to stump you.   Answer Question

Negotiation

First round they claimed the $30,000 base salary was non-negotiable. I've since found out different, so you can probably pull a few thousand more. I wouldn't ask for a lot more than that because they like to keep their employees on an extremely low salary when starting. There's potential to move up, but to get a significant raise, you typically have to move.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intrado (Chicago, IL) in December 2012.

Interview

The interview wasn't very difficult. Make sure you know all the services they provide and you'll be fine. Be very enthusiastic and show off your personality. You have to show that you'd be a perfect fit for the laid back, young and fun culture. Tell a story about a fun vacation or experience you had.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time where you faced an objection. How did you overcome it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Intrado (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Easy and simple. It started with an email to set up an initial interview over the phone. As I passed initial screening they then had me come in person for a 1:1 interview with HR. Once that was completed, I then interviewed with the manager of the Inside sales team. 2-3 days later I received an offer letter and a call that I have received the role.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a difficult customer?   1 Answer