Intrado Interview Questions

Updated Jun 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 450 of over 450 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intrado (Sacramento, CA) in Jul 2020

Interview

The interview process was long (due to Covid-19 it was all remote) but professional and enjoyable. My recruiter was on the ball and the manager and employees I interviewed with asked relevant questions and gave candid answers to my questions.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in five years?
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Intrado

Application

I interviewed at Intrado

Interview

Recruiter was new and did not know about the company or position. Was shuffled around and was never contact after or given any response to my follow up email. Only found out weeks later through generic email sent.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Longmont, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intrado (Longmont, CO)

Interview

The interview was around 30 - 40 minutes, very easy going type of interview. At the beginning they will go over the company and the job description, they they will go and find out info about your background, experience, etc,

Interview Questions
  • General common questions, they ask you about your background and experience, education, strength and weakness. Why they should be consider you for the job, etc.

Intrado

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Intrado

Interview

Very transparent on describing the process up front. Great follow through on scheduling each interview in timely manner. Exceeded expectations by completing the timeline faster than original description. Professional approach each step of the way.

Interview Questions
  • The role play may be the most challenging aspect of the process but also one of the many things that sold me on being part of the team.

Anonymous Employee in Nagercoil

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Intrado (Nagercoil) in Feb 2021

Interview

4rounds, one written round, 1 panel round with 3 peoples and 1 one to one interview with Director and initial phone screening round with HR people . Learn more about company vision and products. Learn basic Aptitude and give concentration to the English written rounds.

Interview Questions
  • General topics to be covered in Written (about company, English, Maths)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intrado (New York, NY) in Jan 2021

Interview

Had 2 rounds. Followed up on status. No answer. Absolutely rude and no follow up on status after I emailed them. No automatic job rejection email either....that's not difficult to do. Please be more professional on people's time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intrado

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intrado

Interview

The interview process was fairly quick and efficient, a mix of telephone interviews and online tests (personality/logic). Although the role is unique, I received a good understanding of the actual job description and responsibilities. Overall good impression!

Interview Questions
  • - Tell me about a time when you made a mistake and what did you learn from it?
  • - When do you work at your best, what management style do you prefer?

Intrado

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intrado

Interview

After I applied to the position, the HR department contacted me the next day. They sent me an invitation for an interview where they asked me few questions about me and about the role I was currently having. The meeting went very well. The communication with the recruiting Team was very nice and friendly.

Interview Questions
  • What is the reason you applied to this senior position?

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intrado (Colorado Springs, CO) in Nov 2020

Interview

It was very welcoming and the group was very detailed in their questions but I didn't feel pressured or nervous. It was supposed to be a 4 interview process but after 3 meetings, they offered me the position.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of work did you do In your previous employment?

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila, Manila

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intrado (Manila, Manila, Manila) in Oct 2020

Interview

The interview has two parts, initial interview and the final interview. During my initial interview the interviewer was kind enough to let me talk in our local native language because I was surrounded with people from my current company who can understand English. In the final interview, I was asked some technical questions that will be used during work, interviewer also asked me about my previous work and my goals in life.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Intrado

Application

I interviewed at Intrado

Interview

It was fast. Interviewer was from California I think. Inteview only lasted for about 35mins. Questions were mostly about your previous/current job. What are the tools are you using etc. HR contacted me after 3 hrs for the result.

Interview Questions
  • Do you still find it (talks about the task discussed) interesting?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 450 Interviews