Intrado Programmer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intrado Programmer Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Intrado

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intrado (Omaha, NE).

Interview

The interview board had three managers and a well framed set of questions. I had to answer all the questions from the list. The managers were asking me a few additional questions from my answers, in order to get a better understanding. All the questions were behavioral. I am a fresher and I had very little experience before, for example, for a question about team work, I explained about 'how I worked with a team in my graduate courses'. Some general preparation for behavioral questions will help answer these questions. Yet, I have attended a few interviews at west, in the before interviews I had two rounds of technical questions followed by behavioral questions.

Other Interview Reviews for Intrado

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intrado (Appleton, WI) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online for the position. Got a call back from an Omaha HR representative who sent an email link to a page for an interactive automated phone interview. After completing the questions for the phone interview the HR representative scheduled a one on one interview with me at the local offices. The one on one interview was a bunch of basic questions you expect from an interview and then a skills challenge.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intrado.

Interview

I was contacted by the senior director of IT and then spoke about my background and skills. After another round of HR interview, I had a technical round for about 45 mins the next day. I was said, that the final decision will be made by the HR and will let me know in a week. Its been around 2 weeks now and did not hear any thing about the decision. The whole process was through phone and no personal round.

Interview Questions

• Interview seemed very positive. Not much of a tough questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intrado (Omaha, NE) in February 2010.

Interview

Interview with team managers. Easy technical questions asking to make a programming loop and join two tables via SQL.

Interview Questions

• question about a policy you disagreed with and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation