Intralinks Interview Questions in Charlestown, MA | Glassdoor

Intralinks Interview Questions in Charlestown, MA

2.5

Software Engineer Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlestown, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intralinks (Charlestown, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by 3 people. They asked m questions about my resume and in general about the subjects I had taken in graduate course.

Interview Questions

• Can't think of anything. The interview was pretty much easy.   Answer Question

Corporate Communication Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlestown, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intralinks (Charlestown, MA) in April 2013.

Interview

I coordinated from my university with a representative in Human Resources. She spoke with me briefly and explained that she had my resume from a professor of mine. We spoke briefly and she asked me questions about why I wanted to work at Intralinks and what I hoped to gain from an internship. From there I interviewed with each member of the Corporate Communication team, three people total. This exploratory process took about one month. Following the final interviews, I learned two weeks later that they would offer me a position. I most appreciated the courtesy and kind hospitality during the process. Prior to accepting the offer, my future bosses made me feel welcome.

Interview Questions