Intrepid Travel Adventure Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Intrepid Travel

1 Interview Review

1.0

Adventure Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brixton, London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intrepid Travel (Brixton, London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview was a very pleasant experience overall - it didn't even feel like an interview at some points because it was so relaxed! I had initially gone in for the vacancy of Adventure Specialist however I did not have all of the sales experience that they were looking for so straight away they mentioned that there was another vacancy primarily customer support based rather than sales based. They asked if I would be interested and I actually liked the sound of the customer support role. I shadowed two very nice girls that showed me what they do in customer support and it seemed very interesting. After sitting down for my interview, they mentioned that I would hear from them in the next couple days however straight away they grabbed the regional director and introduced him to me and they hired me right there! It was probably the most pleasant interview I went to!

Interview Questions