Intuit Interview Questions in Canada | Glassdoor

Intuit Interview Questions in Canada

Updated Nov 8, 2017

26 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

Behavioural questions first, like "Why do you want to work at Intuit" and then 2 technical questions. They are fairly easy. Both of them are from leetcode. Just do all questions on leetcode, you should be fine.

Interview Questions

• Find duplicate and missing number in an array   1 Answer

Software Developer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intuit (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview process was relaxing and not intense. Technical questions were relevant and there were no tricky ones. A presentation was required to share a past project as well as the implementation of a proof of concept mini project.

Interview Questions

Intuit Response

Sep 22, 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

Thank you for providing this review. Congratulations on the offer!

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intuit (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

Just had first round of interview over the phone with screen sharing. Interviewer was very knowledgeable. First started with introduction and discussion of technologies they were looking for the specific role. Then technical discussion and live coding test for the scenario they gave. Overall this is good experience

Interview Questions

Intuit Response

Oct 3, 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

Thank you for taking time to review us! We are glad you had a positive experience and hope you consider us in the future.

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intuit (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in August 2017.

Interview

HR found me on LinkedIn and we had a phone interview. I was a little bit nervous during the process, but I think my overall performance was fine. After that, although I sent email to HR to follow up the result, I received no response so far.

Customer Care Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in July 2017.

Interview

Panel interview, had to present my ideas for the team. The panel is a cross functional team (called A4A - assess for awesome), high performer in the role, plus key business partners as well as the hiring leader. Good news is the process goes fast because you get in front of all these people at once.

Recruitment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Intuit (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

Everyone was really nice until the second interview which was face to face. If you have time to waste and want to experience the worst, then go ahead and interview here to face the most condescending interviewer ever. He will tell you that you should work at least 4 years before moving to another company even though he himself has been in companies for only 2 years. He will tell you that the companies you've worked for aren't good enough for Intuit because apparently they are #1... FACT: you're not Google and with the way you treat people, you never will be. Stay away from this company, if this is how they treat their candidates then imagine how they will treat you when you actually work there. What an absolute shock from a supposedly reputable company whose values are supposed to revolve around CUSTOMER SERVICE, RESPECT AND INTEGRITY.

Interview Questions

Intuit Response

May 26, 2017 – Recuriter

Thank you for sharing . We will dig into this and make sure that the experience doesn't happen again. Truly sorry.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Intuit (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

Got a very nice phone call from the recruiter who saw my profile on LinkedIN. Had an initial phone interview about what I was looking for and if I would be interested in a technical screen with one of the managers. Got a call to have a live technical screen via live computer - showed some questions and coding items that was fairly straightforward. Did well apparently and the next step was to come in for panel interview however I was promoted on at my own company and decided to stay. Overall the experience is very clear and I only wish my company tested candidates the same way. Great experience and will try the same format at my company now.

Interview Questions

Intuit Response

Jun 2, 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

Thank you so much for the great review and congratulations on your promotion. We are happy you our interview process inspired you to think differently about the way you assess talent at your... More

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intuit (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied to the role through their website which was posted on LinkedIN. I got a call from a super awesome recruiter who knew all the right questions to ask and was very thorough with the details on my resume. He informed me that a telephone interview would happen with the hiring manager over the next week and was scheduled into my calendar. The phone call with the hiring manager was fine as well and the process that they follow is very thorough. I was not strong enough for the role in my opinion and so on this one I am going to pass. Overall - great experience and will just have to wait for the next one to come through for me to look at this company.

Interview Questions

Intuit Response

Jun 2, 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

Thanks for taking the time to review us! We are so glad you had a positive experience even though it wasn't the right fit right now. Hopefully there will be a future position that aligns better... More

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

HR agent screen and setup a appointment with Senior Developer. The interview is processed online with video and share screen for coding test. the interview has 2 parts, behavior questions and technical questions. Everything is pleasure, clear and nice. The interviewer gas me a problem clearly and simple and require to write code in C# with VS from my PC.

Interview Questions

Intuit Response

Mar 3, 2017 – Recuriter

Thank You for sharing your experience!

Junior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Edmonton, AB (Canada)).

Interview

Phone interview, then given a week to work on small open ended project. Four guys in a small room to demo it for first round of interviews. Programming on paper. Didn't make the second round.