Intuit Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intuit Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Intuit

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Boise, ID) in October 2019.

Interview

The recruiter treated me like I was her customer, in fact she stated that I was her customer and that she was available to be of service to me for any questions that I had. She was responsive and timely through the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Please rate your level of experience with technology.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intuit in October 2019.

Interview

I wish they would let you know what you can do better the next time you do apply. They did let me know within 24 hours that I didn’t make it to the 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• The difference between customer service and customer experience?   Answer Question
    • A time where you showed out standing customer service?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

I applied online and was emailed within a few days to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview involved more questions pertaining to getting to know me and my experience. Received an email a few days later to set up an in person interview. Took a week or so after to hear anything back.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Intuit?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Eagle, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Eagle, ID) in January 2019.

Interview

Everyone was really nice and welcoming! Typical interview process. three interviews, one phone, two in person. More in depth of interview than I would've expected for a customer service position but I think it honestly shows how much they care about their customers and how much they want to hire people who care about them as well.

Anonymous Employee in Eagle, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Eagle, ID) in December 2018.

Interview

Applied and 2 days later received an email from the recruiter to set up a phone screening. Scheduled first in person interview shortly after. Scheduled two more in-person interviews immediately after each interview. Received offer a few days after third in-person interview.

Anonymous Employee in Eagle, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Eagle, ID) in October 2018.

Interview

The hiring process was fairly easy. After applying on the company website, I did get an email to fill out a personality test (or what seemed like it), and was contacted shortly after to attend a hiring party. The hiring party was really smooth and went quickly.

Interview Questions

• What are two of your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Eagle, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Eagle, ID) in October 2018.

Interview

Interview Process was unlike at any job before! We learned about the companys' culture as well got to ask questions about benefits of the job as well as the most difficult tasks of the different jobs that they have! By the time you interview, you feel as if you are already apart of this amazing environment!

Interview Questions

• What is one of your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Tucson, AZ) in January 2018.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter who was enthusiastic and interested in getting me hired. The actual interview team was uncomfortable and intimidating. Interviewed with 3 people, 2 trainees and one actual hiring manager. The questions were rapid-fire, confusing and didn't seem relevant to a customer service position.

Interview Questions

• Was given two printouts of a list of customers and payments. The second screen had about 3 times as many entries as the first. With no instruction, was asked what I would do my screen looked like the second printout when I came to work in the morning.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Tucson, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call for an interview a week later. Went into interview at intuit location. Asked basic interview questions and about yourself. Then did a scenario with a customer and had you explain how to do something to fix problem. Was really easy and laid back. Always smile and be up beat, they love that.

Interview Questions

• How well are you with technology?   1 Answer

Intuit Response

Mar 20, 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

Thank you for sharing your interview experience! Your review has provided some valuable tips for the Glassdoor community. We're glad to hear that you had such a positive experience with us. Welcome to the Intuit team!

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intuit (Lakeland, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

did a phone interview was offered to come in for interview went to center to take assessment. If you do not pass this or any parts of the interview you will not go any further, and you have to wait 6 mths to take test again. Be prepared to stay for at least 6 hrs a more no kidding. You will then go to first interview if you pass that a role play is next. If you pass the role play you will shadow someone for one hour to hour and a half. remember the calls you listen to while shadowing they will ask you about the calls. the last step is an interview with hiring manager if you make this far you pretty much have the job. if at any point they state they will call you and you have not made it to the hiring manager ou did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• how would you handle a difficult customer   1 Answer

Intuit Response

Mar 27, 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

Thank you for taking the time to share your interview experience! We are glad to hear your experience was so positive. Welcome to the Intuit team!