Intuit Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intuit Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Intuit

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Reno, NV) in March 2012.

Interview

Your were interviewed by several people and were given a keyboard test. The interview process took a very long time between interviewers. The entire process was around 45 days with no communication inbetween interviwers.

Interview Questions

• If OI could do anything in the world to make a living what would it be.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was given an offer and I took it.

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Tucson, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call for an interview a week later. Went into interview at intuit location. Asked basic interview questions and about yourself. Then did a scenario with a customer and had you explain how to do something to fix problem. Was really easy and laid back. Always smile and be up beat, they love that.

Interview Questions

• How well are you with technology?   1 Answer

Intuit Response

Mar 20, 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

Thank you for sharing your interview experience! Your review has provided some valuable tips for the Glassdoor community. We're glad to hear that you had such a positive experience with us. Welcome... More

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

I applied online and was emailed within a few days to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview involved more questions pertaining to getting to know me and my experience. Received an email a few days later to set up an in person interview. Took a week or so after to hear anything back.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Intuit?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Tucson, AZ) in January 2018.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter who was enthusiastic and interested in getting me hired. The actual interview team was uncomfortable and intimidating. Interviewed with 3 people, 2 trainees and one actual hiring manager. The questions were rapid-fire, confusing and didn't seem relevant to a customer service position.

Interview Questions

• Was given two printouts of a list of customers and payments. The second screen had about 3 times as many entries as the first. With no instruction, was asked what I would do my screen looked like the second printout when I came to work in the morning.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intuit (Lakeland, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

did a phone interview was offered to come in for interview went to center to take assessment. If you do not pass this or any parts of the interview you will not go any further, and you have to wait 6 mths to take test again. Be prepared to stay for at least 6 hrs a more no kidding. You will then go to first interview if you pass that a role play is next. If you pass the role play you will shadow someone for one hour to hour and a half. remember the calls you listen to while shadowing they will ask you about the calls. the last step is an interview with hiring manager if you make this far you pretty much have the job. if at any point they state they will call you and you have not made it to the hiring manager ou did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• how would you handle a difficult customer   1 Answer

Intuit Response

Mar 27, 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

Thank you for taking the time to share your interview experience! We are glad to hear your experience was so positive. Welcome to the Intuit team!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Woodland Hills, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

I was so perfect for this job but these folks WAY over think it all and end up just being kind of creepy.

Interview Questions

• This was a textbook interview–they did not surprise me at all.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intuit (Denver, CO) in November 2009.

Interview

Wonderful process at Intuit that included 2 rounds of interviews with C-level executives. Very warm interviews where the number one goal was "get to know me" and "make sure I am a good fit for the org"

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you worked on a task with other team members and had challenges. What were those challenges and hoe did you overcome them?   1 Answer

Negotiation

non-negotiable salary. Advice for others: it's a great place to work with great people and training is extensive and at a good pace. Sales aptitude is required so if you are uncomfortable with phone sales/consulting it is not the right place for you.

Anonymous Employee in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Fredericksburg, VA).

Interview

Applied through website, received notification of phone screening 2 weeks later. Took some tests applying computer skills, typing speed, business applications. Received notification of phone interview next day. After phone interview, received notification the following week of in person interview. After interview, received offer within 3 days. No room for negotiation.

Interview Questions

• What was the most trying experience you've ever had? How do you deliver bad news.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation, you get what they offer.

Anonymous Employee in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intuit (Fredericksburg, VA) in May 2013.

Interview

Recruiter e-mailed me to set up an appropriate time to call and we had a 30 minute interview over the phone. She asked things regarding my biggest achievement, weaknesses, etc.

Interview Questions

• Some of the questions were redundant so it was difficult to come up with a new answer. It was difficult to read her disposition over the phone.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was non-negotiablie. Take it or leave it as there are other people interviewing that would gladly accept the offer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

The interview process will begin with a screening from HR. the HR reps do not have a clear understanding of what the req entails, so save the detailed questions for the face to face interview. Also be prepared to answer multiple STAR questions (situation, task, action and result). It helps to also know the companies history, fiscal plans, and market value.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked with someone who was not doing their share.   Answer Question