KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Intuit Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 15, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 26 of over 1.8K interviews

Recruiter9%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Intuit

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intuit in Mar 2022

Interview

There was no Interview. Just a back round check and skills test. Computer Ram and GB must be submitted to get an offer. Must check spam folder for emails,. 1099 Job.

Interview Questions
  • There was no interview . So no questions.
    1 Answer

Intuit

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

First interview is a 30 minute phone call with your hiring manager. Second interview is an intensive presentation where they separate it into 3 parts: about you, role-play and data analysis. You will present to multiple managers who all have to say yes to hiring you or you have no chance. Make sure you get accurate instructions on the whole process before presenting.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Intuit

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Intuit

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit in Oct 2019

Interview

The recruiter treated me like I was her customer, in fact she stated that I was her customer and that she was available to be of service to me for any questions that I had. She was responsive and timely through the entire process.

Interview Questions
  • Please rate your level of experience with technology.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pflugerville, TX

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intuit (Pflugerville, TX) in Oct 2019

Interview

I wish they would let you know what you can do better the next time you do apply. They did let me know within 24 hours that I didn’t make it to the 2nd interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Intuit (New York, NY) in Aug 2019

Interview

I was given a brief by Talent Acquisition; I would have to put together a presentation about myself (brief introduction, proud work achievement and a data analysis), take part in a role play where I was a QB sales consultant, and then a typical Q&A. I found the interview brief daunting at first as I had never needed to prepare a presentation for a job interview before. It had also been about ten years since I last used PowerPoint so I had some anxiety around using it again. However, once I worked out the structure of how I wanted to present, I became more confident and sure of myself. I think the whole interview process really helped with preparing me for the actual job.

Interview Questions
  • How would you prioritize this list of data?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I interviewed at Intuit (Boise, ID)

Interview

I applied online and was emailed within a few days to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview involved more questions pertaining to getting to know me and my experience. Received an email a few days later to set up an in person interview. Took a week or so after to hear anything back.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (London, England) in Jan 2019

Interview

Everyone was really nice and welcoming! Typical interview process. three interviews, one phone, two in person. More in depth of interview than I would've expected for a customer service position but I think it honestly shows how much they care about their customers and how much they want to hire people who care about them as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Eagle, ID