Intuit Data Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Intuit

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 8 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Sydney) in Aug 2020

Interview

1. Applied online - Denovo, an agency 2. Phone interview - with a Denovo agent. Got a sense that Intuit hires a lot of contractors through agencies. I was told that I would be on payroll of Denovo (the agency), not directly with Intuit 3. online SQL test and database - 7 SQL coding questions and 4 mutiple choices questions on database. I got 80% in the test. 4. Virtual 1 on 1 interview with hiring manager - arrogant and unintelligent, but he did reveal that his data departement has more than 40% contractors, and admitted that that's the company's culture.

Interview Questions
  • 1. describe your current role 2. why do you think you are a good fit for the role 3. what's your plan for the next 5 years
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intuit (San Francisco, CA) in Jan 2019

Interview

First I had a quick online test and survey, then I also was contacted by the interviewer to arrange the time. There were some brainteasers and also was asked some basic knowledge on statistics.

Interview Questions
  • How to calculate the average number of people in one family member, after survey by a call?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (United States) in Mar 2018

Interview

First is online data test, the test include sql and data set manipulation. Then normal HR interview for 10 min, the interview include go through your background and how's it match the job that I applied. Then 20 min with Hiring manager. Then 45 min with Manager.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA) in Apr 2017

Interview

2 Pre-screen Interviews 1 On-site for 4 hours(They call it A4A - Assessing for Awesomeness) After all the process, they make you an offer and you will have to accept in 24-48 hrs. They are very competitive with compensation and benefits. No complaints.

Interview Questions
  • SQL Python Big Data Technologies Presentation on Use-case
Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA) in Nov 2014

Interview

applied online. Got a call after one month. Phone round, skype round as I was not in the same town then finally on site 3 rounds. Initially, you will get assessment test and will get a call from recruiter after 2 weeks. Behavioral question and then skype technical and finally an on-site interview with 2-3 people on the panel.

Interview Questions
  • business question and then check your approach towards the business problem. Asked few SQL and Tableau technical questions.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA) in Jan 2014

Interview

The whole process are phone interview with HR, and hiring manager, then onsite interview. After that you can get a final decision.

Interview Questions
  • In general, the questions are more related with your passed experience and the working knowledge regarding with the opening.
Anonymous Employee in London, England
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (London, England) in Dec 2013

Interview

Two interviews and base test, face to face on-site via an agency. First stage with potential co-worker and data specialist (included a technical test). Second stage with potential co-worker. Both interviews covered background, relevance to the role and technical knowledge assessed through conversation around how I would approach given scenarios. Smart people, down to earth and intellectual. Overall, great interviews!

Interview Questions
  • No out of the box questions but don't go in expecting to breeze through - you need to know your stuff and be able to conversate about what you know.
Intuit
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

I was a contractor for Intuit, and then on moved to permanent employment

Interview Questions
  • Since I was already a contractor, there weren't any formal interviews