Intuit Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intuit Data Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Intuit

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intuit (San Francisco, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

First I had a quick online test and survey, then I also was contacted by the interviewer to arrange the time. There were some brainteasers and also was asked some basic knowledge on statistics.

Interview Questions

• How to calculate the average number of people in one family member, after survey by a call?   3 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Intuit in March 2018.

Interview

First is online data test, the test include sql and data set manipulation. Then normal HR interview for 10 min, the interview include go through your background and how's it match the job that I applied. Then 20 min with Hiring manager. Then 45 min with Manager.

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

2 Pre-screen Interviews
    1 On-site for 4 hours(They call it A4A - Assessing for Awesomeness)
    After all the process, they make you an offer and you will have to accept in 24-48 hrs. They are very competitive with compensation and benefits. No complaints.

Interview Questions

• SQL
      Python
      Big Data Technologies
      Presentation on Use-case   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

applied online. Got a call after one month. Phone round, skype round as I was not in the same town then finally on site 3 rounds. Initially, you will get assessment test and will get a call from recruiter after 2 weeks. Behavioral question and then skype technical and finally an on-site interview with 2-3 people on the panel.

Interview Questions

• business question and then check your approach towards the business problem. Asked few SQL and Tableau technical questions.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

The whole process are phone interview with HR, and hiring manager, then onsite interview. After that you can get a final decision.

Interview Questions

• In general, the questions are more related with your passed experience and the working knowledge regarding with the opening.   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (London, England (UK)) in December 2013.

Interview

Two interviews and base test, face to face on-site via an agency. First stage with potential co-worker and data specialist (included a technical test). Second stage with potential co-worker. Both interviews covered background, relevance to the role and technical knowledge assessed through conversation around how I would approach given scenarios.

Smart people, down to earth and intellectual. Overall, great interviews!

Interview Questions

• No out of the box questions but don't go in expecting to breeze through - you need to know your stuff and be able to conversate about what you know.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was given the impression the job was in the bag by the end of the second interview. Agency confirmed and was over the moon and really looking forward to working there. Then..., silence for three days. Chased up and was told by agency that new leadership on board froze budgets and they won't be pursuing any time in near future! Extremely frustrating after spending time to go through the entire process.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

I was a contractor for Intuit, and then on moved to permanent employment

Interview Questions

• Since I was already a contractor, there weren't any formal interviews   Answer Question

Negotiation

its hard to get a rise, so you may have to negotiate upfront.